Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin: I Hope Wilder Fight Happens, I'm Not Afraid of Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddy05 View Post
    Have you watched any of povetkin's career? He has beaten far better than Wilder in his career.

And Szpilka is a barely a mediocre little man and e gave Wilder fits. Povetkin is faster, hits harder and is a way smarter boxer than Szpilka. And hes not chinny af like szpilka
    Actually I thought Szpilka took some good shots from Wilder well it's just that he left himself wide open for that right when he came in towards him near the ropes

Comment

Originally posted by Russ. View Post
      Ive watched povetkin hes solid. I just think hes to small for wilder. And spilka arguable has better defense and headmovement than povetkin. Povetkin is the better fighter though, it will be a good fight and definataly wilder's toughest test. I just dont think povetkin will outlast the power once wilder lands clean and i dont think he will consistently be able to land on wilder.
      Wladimir arguably hits harder than Wilder.. and Povetkin survived all 12 rounds. Survived through pure underhanded tactics...

Wilder could win UD, if he fights smart.. lengthy and clinches, but I dunno if Wilder will pull that off..

Thing is, I know Povetkin can take a lot from Wilder.. but can Wilder take Povetkins combos? because I know they will land at least a couple times in the fight and when they do... that's the question!

Comment

Originally posted by Kovalev #1 View Post
        Wladimir arguably hits harder than Wilder.. and Povetkin survived all 12 rounds. Survived through pure underhanded tactics...

Wilder could win UD, if he fights smart.. lengthy and clinches, but I dunno if Wilder will pull that off..

Thing is, I know Povetkin can take a lot from Wilder.. but can Wilder take Povetkins combos? because I know they will land at least a couple times in the fight and when they do... that's the question!
        Thats what makes this fight so good. It will show what wilder can really do and will answer questions.

Comment

Drummer boy Molina shook Wilder. Povetkin may put the guy in a coma

Comment

We got fights like this, and we got guy Ducking GGG and Cherry picking at Golden Boy Promotions that would make more noise. *Scrathes my Head*

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
              I have no idea why Povetkinn says the WBC will strip bum squad of his title if the fight isn't made.they would have done that already if they ever were. He's fought 3 bums, the last one was in the top ten but the other 2 weren't even ranked. The WBC has made it clear, bum squad does NOT have to fight a ranked number 1 challenger. As I've said before, Povetkin should get his lawyer ready to file a law suit.
              Well, they've said he needs to fight Sasha next. But, as you have said, its the WBC, so, really it comes down to how much Al Haymon pays then.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
                  Povetkin will stop Wilder brutally and everyone knows it
                  The American Eddie Chambers was schooling Povetkin during the first half of their fight. He ended up fading in the later rounds and lost a decision. I'd like to see Chambers fighting some of these top heavyweights.

Comment

Originally posted by larryggg View Post
                    Exactly..where did him being afraid even com from?
                    "I've heard that Wilder says I'm afraid of him" Povetkin just wanted to set the record straight....He's NOT afraid of Wilder.

Comment

Laughable

Povetkin is well improved since beating Chambers. 2.Why else would Wilder vacate the most prestigious belt in boxing. He knows hes not strong enough to beat Povetkin. Also, nine rounds of clean punching agaisnt Spilka is far from a "one punch ko". Stop hyping wilder up. SPILKA s own body weight ko'd himself by running into that punch. Spilka ATE wilders beat shotz all night.
                      Anyway, I have Alexander stopping Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X