No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Man Who Beat Floyd Mayweather Would Love Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Main Source View Post
    You're trolling and know absolutely nothing about the subject or what went down.

It wasn't controversial. It was a robbery. Almost as bad as Roy was robbed against Park in '88.

Even Todorov didn't believe he won. He doesn't even discard the theory that the judges were paid. Read the NY Times article. “It’s possible, absolutely,” he said...
    judges saw otherwise, stop whining todorov schooled floyd nothing can change that.

move on

let it go.

it's been what 20 yrs plus?
    Last edited by Rath; 12-28-2015, 06:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      Yeah Floyd could make it like a glorified sparring match. A ten rounder. Give this guy some cash and he can be happy with his life. Would never happen of course.
      I don't see why not.... Isn't Floyd overseas enjoying the fans over there?

Money talks bs walks if they gave him good money he'd probably do it

Comment

He can fight Floyd Sr first and take it from their

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
          Floydie could help the guy out, even with just an exhibition fight.
          Yes

Perhaps an international exhibition as Floyd is trying to expand globally

Go out and put on a clinic a demonstration of skill and precision for young up and comer foreign fighters

Also it gives Floyd a chance at some sort of redemption I guess and simultaneously it helps this guy out

Comment

Floyd's tuneup fight out of retirement,,, probably in Macau, as just Floyd's presence will be enough to sell a bunch of tickets..

Comment

last man to beat Floyd is Lorenzo Aragon

everyone knows Floyd got robbed against this guy, but dont know, or choose not no know that in the previous fight, he got a gift against superb Cuban fighter Lorenzo Aragon. Floyd won by a point, apparently. I think Aragon won that fight -scoring aside- and really was the last man to beat Floyd.
              by the way, Lorenzo Aragon was a really good boxer who had the misfortune of having Mario Kindelan in Cuba at the same time in the same weight. I urge everyone to go watch that fight.

Comment

HAHAHHAHA THIS GUY REALLY MAKES ME THE DAY HAPPY

Comment

Originally posted by pdple View Post
                  everyone knows Floyd got robbed against this guy, but dont know, or choose not no know that in the previous fight, he got a gift against superb Cuban fighter Lorenzo Aragon. Floyd won by a point, apparently. I think Aragon won that fight -scoring aside- and really was the last man to beat Floyd.
                  by the way, Lorenzo Aragon was a really good boxer who had the misfortune of having Mario Kindelan in Cuba at the same time in the same weight. I urge everyone to go watch that fight.
                  Floyd looked like the clear winner to me. Put on a good show against "the Cuban school," didn't get credit for a lot of his body work.

Comment

never fought Casamayor, and most recently, didnt fight the only guy out there with the boxing iq to trade with him: Erislandy Lara.

Floyds a smart man, Ill give him that. built a record off of fighting one dimensional Mexicans (or Mexican-like fighters) that cant adjust.

Comment

Originally posted by pdple View Post
                      never fought Casamayor, and most recently, didnt fight the only guy out there with the boxing iq to trade with him: Erislandy Lara.

Floyds a smart man, Ill give him that. built a record off of fighting one dimensional Mexicans (or Mexican-like fighters) that cant adjust.
                      Sure buddy. Sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X