No announcement yet.

Pills Lucas took in dressing room prior to Peterson fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
    Amino acids. Basically no different to drinking milk. Virgil Hunter is just a drama queen who loves face time. Weird ass sum*****.
    I can live with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
      Amino acids. Basically no different than eating iguana meat. In other words he drinks this pill to gain paralyzing power, similar to Popeye eating spinach. Virgil Hunter is just a drama queen who loves face time. Weird ass sum*****.
      quoted for troof

Comment

Yeah, that recipe is more realistic.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          iguana turds, your almost on ferfal level with this fukin threads

There will never be another Ferfal. Trolling has a place when dealing with fanboys.

Comment

Excaty or Norco something to feel good fool

Comment

He did it before the Peterson fight too? I only seen him do it at the mike Dallas fight

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                He did it before the Peterson fight too? I only seen him do it at the mike Dallas fight

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
                My bad, it was Virgil Hunter who saw him, so yea before the Dallas fight. I know an doctor went over and checked some pills and said the were Amino Acid pills, but that is assuming those pills were in fact, what was consumed.

Improved Exercise Performance
                Amino acids assist in muscle building and help reverse muscle breakdown, which can aid in building muscle mass. Exercise science research suggests that these tendencies may also assist in enhancing exercise performance in endurance sports. A study published in the February 2009 issue of the "Journal of Nutrition Science and Vitaminology" found that VO2max, a measure of efficient oxygen usage, was higher when using a branched-chain amino acid supplement compared to a placebo. The researchers concluded that the use of an isoleucine, valine and leucine supplement "may be effective to increase the endurance exercise capacity."

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/25...#ixzz2cxOdOAlS
                Last edited by FerFal'sStepDad; 08-25-2013, 12:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FerFal'sStepDad View Post
                  My bad, it was Virgil Hunter who saw him, so yea before the Dallas fight. I know an doctor went over and checked some pills and said the were Amino Acid pills, but that is assuming those pills were in fact, what was consumed.

Improved Exercise Performance
                  Amino acids assist in muscle building and help reverse muscle breakdown, which can aid in building muscle mass. Exercise science research suggests that these tendencies may also assist in enhancing exercise performance in endurance sports. A study published in the February 2009 issue of the "Journal of Nutrition Science and Vitaminology" found that VO2max, a measure of efficient oxygen usage, was higher when using a branched-chain amino acid supplement compared to a placebo. The researchers concluded that the use of an isoleucine, valine and leucine supplement "may be effective to increase the endurance exercise capacity."

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/25...#ixzz2cxOdOAlS
                  If they're not illegal there's no point to make. Caffeine pills would give a ton of benefits but they're also legal so the discussion is pointless.

Comment

Working...
                  X