Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jose Aguina Passes Out trying to make 130...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
    well, he would not be losing 50 pounds remember, if he was 180 pounds when training camp started, you would imagine he would have been around 150 on fight night, which would make sense him passing out with him starving himself to lose 20 pounds
    A natural 140 pounder.....50 pounds puts him at 190 at the start of camp or earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      I have seen fight many times before he gave up on Boxing. 50 pounds on his little short frame is an absurd amount to gain.
      that wasn't the question the claim was that he "couldn't hurt fly with a sledgehammer" or some corny **** like that......that's why I asked if you seen him fight........

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
        that wasn't the question the claim was that he "couldn't hurt fly with a sledgehammer" or some corny **** like that......that's why I asked if you seen him fight........
        his KO record is less than 50% and he has had 1 KO in his last 5 fights. He is anything BUT a puncher. He has VERY LITTLE power. Not arguable, not up for debate.

Comment

his KO record is less than 50% and he has had 1 KO in his last 5 fights. He is anything BUT a puncher. He has VERY LITTLE power. Not arguable, not up for debate.
          His KO record is 45.5% that is damn near half his fights! Is he a KO MONSTER??? nah....but for someone to say he can't hurt a fly is one laughable and two has NEVER been in the ring and taken a shot to the mug.......true story!!

Comment

His KO record is 45.5% that is damn near half his fights! Is he a KO MONSTER??? nah....but for someone to say he can't hurt a fly is one laughable and two has NEVER been in the ring and taken a shot to the mug.......true story!!
            Never been in the ring? You don't know who I am but you clearly have not been around Boxing for 30 years like I have. BOXING 101-a guy with a 45% KO record and 1 KO in his last 5 fights is a powder puff puncher. Get over the fact that your love interest Aguiniga can't punch his way out of a wet paper bag. And if you had been around Boxing more than 5 minutes you would have heard that expression. You are dismissed. Go.

Comment

Never been in the ring? You don't know who I am but you clearly have not been around Boxing for 30 years like I have. BOXING 101-a guy with a 45% KO record and 1 KO in his last 5 fights is a powder puff puncher. Get over the fact that your love interest Aguiniga can't punch his way out of a wet paper bag. And if you had been around Boxing more than 5 minutes you would have heard that expression. You are dismissed. Go.
              oooooooooh so we got ANOTHER expert over here.....hahahhaha

you a clown brah........GTFOOH

Comment

oooooooooh so we got ANOTHER expert over here.....hahahhaha you a clown brah........GTFOOH
                You 2 years old Brah. Tell mommy to take your high chair away from the computer till you grow up. You are dismissed. Go back to snorting Aguiniga's Balls fumes.

Comment

ric vs richard
                  I am taking the king of the mexican lounge on this one

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                    I read a little about this last night. Orozco is subbing for him now right? he had already lost 50 lbs or something like that. Poor dude, can't say he didn't try to make weight.
                    Originally posted by Deltoro_10 View Post
                    Wow 50lbs! That's insane.
                    To be fair thats his own fault for letting himself get above 180lbs when he knows he wants to fight at 130lbs

Can you imagine seeing Mayweather at 200lbs or Froch or Ward at 215lbs

Would never happen in a million years!

Comment

You 2 years old Brah. Tell mommy to take your high chair away from the computer till you grow up. You are dismissed. Go back to snorting Aguiniga's Balls fumes.
                      Originally posted by MEXGBP View Post

ric vs richard
                      I am taking the king of the mexican lounge on this one
                      ........bro.......I can't beat richard...........you know why???
                      .he is I and I is him........that **** is my ALT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X