Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the bggest fight that doesn't involve Floyd or manny???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Toney Loc View Post
    I think Bute-Froch is pretty damn big. Not sure why those Showtime ****s didn't pick it up.
    Because SHO has one fight with Bute and they want even a bigger fight......Bute V Ward.

Comment

Easily gamboa vs doniare

Comment

i wanna see morales/marquez at 147

Comment

Wlad vs. Vitali but since that will never happen, I'd have to say Chavez vs. Alvarez.

Comment

I have wet dreams about a huge 'SUPER BOWL' type of event in which Chavez Jr. fights Canelo in Mexico City at El Estadio Azteca

The atmosphere surrounding that event would be other worldly, but I know that probably would never happen.

Comment

Ortiz Rios Would be pretty big IMO.

Comment

As far as next generation type fights, I'll have to say Alvarez vs Chavez Jr....

Martinez doesn't really have any rivals in his weight class, and I think 168 is way too big for him, so he's out

Khan lost a lot of steam with the Peterson loss, so what was originally going to be my pick (Khan vs Bradley) isn't going to be as big... Also, Bradley's lookin to take a huge ass-whooping in his next fight, so I doubt he'll be looking to great himself

Ward vs Bute would be huge if people really understood what that fight means... I think too many people fell off the super-six tourney and don't really understand where Ward and Bute r destined

The 4th best fighter in boxing today according to Ring Magazine, Nonito Donaire certainly has enough fights in his current weight class, but he's been losing steam lately... Also, none of his potential megafight opponents have proven themselves yet... So we're still waiting to what happens

Comment

These nuts.......martinez vs chavez

Comment

Bige$$t fights?

Ward-Bute, Alvarez-Chavez.

Comment

Chavez vs Canelo in Mexico.
                      JMM vs Rios in Texas or Staples Center
                      JMM vs Morales in Mexico city.
                      Cotto vs Canelo anywhere.

Comment

Working...