No announcement yet.

GGG couldnt even beat Shane Mosley up in sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GGG couldnt even beat Shane Mosley up in sparring

GGG looks like a bum in this sparring video. this vid to me proves hes not that good and floyd could handle him easily.

Watch the whole vid he is desperately trying to catch Sugar while sugar moves away from almost all the shots he throws. GGG just looks liek a typical heavy handed guy with no skill. Sugar is outclassing him and won on the outside and you are telling me floyd would get beaten badly by this ? your serious? lol

He is barely getting to MOsley and cant even knock him down and you are telling me he will beat someone 3 times as good and fast as mosley.get youre facts straight please and hop off the hype train and you will realize hes nothing special.

Lol he can barely get to him

lol i honestly think if floyd got caught once by ggg its lights out. let ggg catch him the same way maidana did.

Comment

You must have watched a different video then you posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingjames6Flee View Post
        lol i honestly think if floyd got caught once by ggg its lights out. let ggg catch him the same way maidana did.
        He couldnt even drop an old mosley. his so called "power" wouldnt get affected by headgear. tyson dropped guys in sparring now thats power.

He is getting completely outclassed here, what you think floyd is gonna do. He will give him a boxing lesson and take him to school
        Last edited by Easy Work.; 10-09-2014, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
          You must have watched a different video then you posted.
          you can clearly see shane is unnaffected and is winning with his speed. lol GGG hypers in complete denial as always

Comment

Originally posted by BronzeBomber View Post
            He couldnt even drop an old mosley. his so called "power" wouldnt get affected by headgear. tyson dropped mosley in sparring now thats power.

He is getting completely outclassed here, what you think floyd is gonna do. He will give him a boxing lesson and take him to school
            bro, ggg power is legit. if floyd gets cracked by a full fledged mw its over.

Comment

This guy is a bum lmao

Comment

Because GGG is a tremendous example of a human being, and not some overhyped next big desperate Murican.

Dude your name and dislike of GGG leave me with question marks over your reason to hate on GGG.

Why would Gennady want to hurt an old Mosley? It was simply a friendly sparring session, stop being so immature and ridiculous.

Comment

you can clearly see shane is unnaffected and is winning with his speed. lol GGG hypers in complete denial as always
                  I truly don't know what you are talking about. Its evident withing the first 2 minutes GGG is getting to him and landing, and he's barely throwing his punches.

Comment

lmfao hahaha

Comment

Working...
                    X