Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Vintage Video] Valero nearly decapitates Urbano antillon in sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was always sold on valero's ability as a boxer. dude had the goods in that regard. very coordinated guy.

i wasn't sold on his power. some people try and pass him off as one of the greatest LW punchers ever. SCtrojans from the history section got run out of town [by me] when i heard his opinions on valero's power.

for starters, the guy was mostly a 130 lber. secondly, his opposition sucked. finally, he just didn't hit that hard. wizard chin protector antonio demarco took his best bombs for quite a while before getting stopped.

Comment

Valero was definitely nasty. He was very much like Pacquiao, and like Manny it would be impossible to know how good he got, but he definitely seemed like he could go down the same road.

The thing is, he never would've been sanctioned to fight in the US because of the major head and skull injuries he still carried around from his motorcyle accident. So he wouldn't be having blockbuster fights in the US, which is a pretty big hindrance.

Comment

valero maidana!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
          . Man imagine if Valero was not a psycho and was still here today. Imagine him vs pacman. two offensive minded southpaws with KO power. We missed out.

Holy sheeit!!

I like how he knew not to carry on hitting him

Any other POS like Kirkland would probably carry on whooping on the dude.

Comment

I remember that. Those were the days when Doug Fischer had major wood for Valero.

I remember some pretty good video of Valero working with Morales before the first Pacquiao fight.

Valero was trying to bet whatever he could on Manny because he thought he was going to steamroll Morales. I think Doug even said Valero tried to bet him his car.

Comment

valero always reminded me of pacquiao. unfortunately he was such a monster outside of the ring.

Comment

disgusting, wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                  Such a shame how his life ended... I think he was killed, I don't believe he took his life.

RIP man..
                  Seriously? RIP to this scumbag? He got what he deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by intoccabile View Post
                    Seriously? RIP to this scumbag? He got what he deserved.

this.

valero stabbed the mother of his children to death.

how on earth anybody could feel compassion for the man who killed this woman is beyond me. she was freaking incredible.

she was beautiful, young, and she was the mother of his freaking kids. valero is a monster, and i'm glad that he was institutionalized. i don't wish death on him, but i'm glad that he was going to spend the rest of his life in jail, and that record of what he did was made public.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                      Such a shame how his life ended... I think he was killed, I don't believe he took his life.

RIP man..
                      he was a murderer, killed in cold blood, you don't RIP these type of people

Comment

Working...
                      X