Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Too bad Andre Dirrell isn't a Middle Weight....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too bad Andre Dirrell isn't a Middle Weight....

I know he and Glovkin have history, and I would have loved to see them mix it up in the pros. I believe each one has win over the other. People can say what they want about Dirrell, but he did give Froch a run for his money, and I'm not so sure if GGG's power is that much greater than Froch. Just my observation.

They could fight at 168.

Dirrell is an incredible talent when he's on his game. Such a waste

Comment

Originally posted by MrWestGrand View Post
      I know he and Glovkin have history, and I would have loved to see them mix it up in the pros. I believe each one has win over the other. People can say what they want about Dirrell, but he did give Froch a run for his money, and I'm not so sure if GGG's power is that much greater than Froch. Just my observation.
      I think GGG would blaze Dirrell. I really don't have much respect for him. Don't even know how to view him as a fighter cuz he's fallen off the map crazy hard. He's kinda irrelevant in boxing when u think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        They could fight at 168.

Dirrell is an incredible talent when he's on his game. Such a waste
        He's fighting tonight in his come back fight. Against the guy Callum Smith beat a couple of weeks ago.

Hopefully he gets himself active and back in the mix, as you say, he's an incredible talent.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre Wardttke View Post
          He's fighting tonight in his come back fight. Against the guy Callum Smith beat a couple of weeks ago.

Hopefully he gets himself active and back in the mix, as you say, he's an incredible talent.
          Yeah so I heard. He's had a few attempted comebacks recently though hasn't he?

Needs to get his **** together. Actually one of my favourite fighters when he's not being a b1tch.

Comment

Yeah so I heard. He's had a few attempted comebacks recently though hasn't he?

Needs to get his **** together. Actually one of my favourite fighters when he's not being a b1tch.
            Hopefully now that he's binned off 50 Cent this comeback will be the real thing. He only announced that he had rejoined Haymon a couple of weeks back. So the fact he's out so soon is definitely a good sign.

Comment

Dirrell would win some rounds early, and then once he got hit he'd get scared and either lose every round after that or get knocked out.

Comment

i dont want to see andre dirrelll AT ALL AGAINST ANYBODY. People who fight like that dont need to be in professional prize fighting. they need to run track.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                  Dirrell would win some rounds early, and then once he got hit he'd get scared and either lose every round after that or get knocked out.
                  Dirrell is a big guy compared to Golovkin and he actually has genuine power. Golovkin hasn't faced anyone like Dirrell or anyone near his calibre.

Comment

Dirrell is a big guy compared to Golovkin and he actually has genuine power. Golovkin hasn't faced anyone like Dirrell or anyone near his calibre.
                    Accept for Dirrell. I know it's the amateurs but he would be somewhat familiar with what Andre brings to the table.

Comment

Working...
                    X