• Time
  • Show
Clear All

jmm by brutal ko.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      looks like he has a beer belly

A beer belly????

Check out Rios below, now that is a beer belly, lol at him trying to suck it in for the cameras. Pac is going to be in great shape come November......8 weeks from now.

Comment

Originally posted by FLABBER View Post
        I want the photo that man is taking.
        I Was thinking the same thing too.. It would make for one hell of a poster in my room..

The photos will probably come out as the fight draws near since they are promo pics for it.. We;ll see.

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
          manny looks soft and chubby. he is not ready and will indeed get the beatdown of his life.

meanwhile, jmm is already in fighting form.

RIP pac

nice picture

Comment

Can't wait for this fight. Marquez by brutal SD!

Comment

laughin at you clowns... Getn caught up on the marquez hype.. i like marq alot great warrior!!! but comeon, you know Pacqs in shape and will be ready and will dominate.. You guys thinkn Marq is going to be effective is like sayin Ortiz WILL beat Mayw,, which is just NOT going to happen!! wahahaha clowns, lets get realistic here....

Comment

pacquiao has a gut

Comment

Originally posted by Las Vegas View Post
                  Yeah you mean the frist round destruction that left the other guy unconscious?? Yeah I did.
                  Even though it was a sham, why wouldn't JMM be in shape right before a fight?!?

Comment

Looking a little soft, but plenty of time still. Manny's gonna win by TKO.

Comment

Manny should win this, but Marquez looks like he's taking his training seriously. Could be closer than I first expected.

Comment

Working...
                      X