No announcement yet.

What color was Jesus?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    Well nobody knows for certain, but he was described as having "wooly" hair "brown skin" and has "black ancestry". So I'll leave the conclusion to you.
    I'll try this one again. White as wool does not mean woolly.

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
    I thought the Caucasus Mountains were in eurasia?
    What does that have to do with the universally recognized fact that all human life originated in Africa?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
      I'll try this one again. White as wool does not mean woolly.
      What does that have to do with the universally recognized fact that all human life originated in Africa?
      Again how can he have black ancestry and not be black? I think it's pretty safe to say Jesus was from Semitic/Afro origin.

Comment

Here is another question for you what day of the week is the Sabbath day?

Comment

not so much fact as theory and personally the idea that **** sapiens moved out of africa and killed out off all the other human species taking over as the main species seems unlikely.

im much more in favor of the idea that there were ancestral humans all over the place individually evolving into a form of **** sapiens.

Comment

Again how can he have black ancestry and not be black? I think it's pretty safe to say Jesus was from Semitic/Afro origin.
            Your first question makes an assumption and then applies the atrocious one drop rule. Then you attempt to join two things that are completely unrelated, semetic and afro.

But hey, if an afrocentrist like yourself needs to believe Jesus was black, so that you can worship him, go right ahead.

Personally, I think he existed, but was nothing more than a very well meaning man, that affected the lives of many, even today.

Comment

not so much fact as theory and personally the idea that **** sapiens moved out of africa and killed out off all the other human species taking over as the main species seems unlikely.

im much more in favor of the idea that there were ancestral humans all over the place individually evolving into a form of **** sapiens.
              Hey it was nice having this debate with you guys. You argued respectfully but I got to get some sleep it's 3am over on the east coast.

Comment

Your first question makes an assumption and then applies the atrocious one drop rule. Then you attempt to join two things that are completely unrelated, semetic and afro.

But hey, if an afrocentrist like yourself needs to believe Jesus was black, so that you can worship him, go right ahead.

Personally, I think he existed, but was nothing more than a very well meaning man, that affected the lives of many, even today.
                Semites came from Shem a son of Noah and Blacks from Ham another son of Noah. So Biblicaly not that unrelated you see. Plus the whole populating the same region historically thing. People who live close tend to intermarry and mix blood. Plus we know Jesus definately had black ancestry. Whether Jesus is white, green, or purple he would still be my savior. After all white people seem to care a lot about Jesus being white by all the white Jesus pics and statues. Even if Jesus wasn't black at the very least he wouldn't be white.

Now I really have to sleep but feel free to continue this later.
                Last edited by BoxingTech718; 07-21-2010, 02:09 AM.

Comment

Jesus was dark complexed just as all Hebrews were.

Comment

I'm pretty sure there's irrefutable evidence that proves that all man originated in Africa. All of them save the Bushmen, migrated out and evolved to fit different climates and ecosystems. About 4 thousand years ago the Bantu moved back from southern India, bringing cattle with them. Again, you're free to believe whatever you wish.

Comment

Well apparently there is no proof for Cleopatra being white or black. Nobody knows today.
                      Macedonian descendant.
                      Last edited by Benny Leonard; 07-21-2010, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X