No announcement yet.

**** waxing dosn't hurt at all

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
    "It doesn't hurt at all" Yet she had tears in her eyes...
    Probably tears of joy and relief from an enormous **** orgasm.

Comment

I would never be able to keep that job. If a hot girl came in and I had to apply wax to her spread ass, I would probably end up raping her instead..

I don't know how the hell I would control myself.

Comment

Originally posted by UTEP View Post
        Shaved my nads once, i wouldn't recommend to anyone, it itched like crazy and i now have a fro down there.
        Shave my junk each month or so. It is better hygiene and looks better.

:boobies:

Comment

I'm going for a full Back, Sack and Crack Wax next week with Spray and finishing with an **** Bleaching.

Got to look our best for Teh Ladyboys.

Comment

That hair is a filter so small particles don't fly into your booty hole.

For gay men or fun girls, they act like whiskers to tell you "the penis is is close, brace yourself".

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              That hair is a filter so small particles don't fly into your booty hole.

For gay men or fun girls, they act like whiskers to tell you "the penis is is close, brace yourself".

"Prepare thy anus. Thou going in dryeth."

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
                I would never be able to keep that job. If a hot girl came in and I had to apply wax to her spread ass, I would probably end up raping her instead..

That **** waxing technician must be a lesbian...she must love her job...an endless smorgasbord of ass and pussy to play with all day long...probably pays well too. Although there are probably some big fat dirty asses too I guess. Probably the wax won't stick very well if there's poo on the hairs.

Comment

I wouldn't want to be with a hairy arse girl, that's for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post

Do you guys think I'm not gay yet?
                    Nah keep trying

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      That **** waxing technician must be a lesbian...she must love her job...an endless smorgasbord of ass and pussy to play with all day long...probably pays well too. Although there are probably some big fat dirty asses too I guess. Probably the wax won't stick very well if there's poo on the hairs.
                      Yuck........

Comment

Working...
                      X