Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF is up with this Stevens/Ayala ref?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF is up with this Stevens/Ayala ref?

Ayala was out as soon as he hit the deck.... he should not have let him fight, that was just plain careless.
    Also, wtf is up with that ring fight?

I actually came on to make this thread. Wow, just wow, terrible ref job.

Comment

I was hoping I'd find a thread about these fights...

I said the exact same thing about the ref, dude was done.

Comment

Should of stopped it after the first knockdown tbf, his legs was gone.

Not sure, I think some loon jumped in and grabbed Stevens. Security have it under control!

Comment

I don't understand some refs... like they give the fighter extra time after they got knocked down so they can regain their senses. If they're not good by the count of 10 (give or take a few seconds to do the tests) then call it off. Reminds me of the Khan KD when he got like a 19 second count

Comment

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. He couldn't even stand up and the ref let it continue. Then the guy jumps in the ring after, strange ending to a fight.

Comment

good ref, i dont want a UK stoppage..better let them go out on their shell..enjoyed it..

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  I was wondering the same thing. He couldn't even stand up and the ref let it continue. Then the guy jumps in the ring after, strange ending to a fight.
                  The dude looked worse than a drunk guy...he couldn't stand straight and even staggered backwards into the ropes... that's like a clear sign that you shouldn't let them fight

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                    good ref, i dont want a UK stoppage..better let them go out on their shell..enjoyed it..

Kid could of got seriously hurt especially against a puncher like Stevens.

Comment

Working...
                    X