Collapse
No announcement yet.

Video: Klitschko Brothers play each other on Fight Night Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think if they really did fight it would go to the distance with both of them with bloody faces.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
      The game modelled the Klitschko's like ****, Haye has better stats than both of them and Vitali has only 17 of 20 points "chin", wtf.
      also, i hated how K2 threw the jab in the game. they didn't get the animation right, i think they just used tyson's lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
        Does anyone else notice how tense these light hearted conversations get when they bring up the fact that Wlad has 5 belts and Vitali only has one. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but I have seen at least a dozen interviews with it brought up and they never really give a straight answer. Here when asked Vitali pretty much says, I was champ, I got injured etc... And Wlad never comes out and says, "I have 5, he has 1". It almost feels like he thinks Vitali is ******ed and he has convinced him that they share the belts and he doesnt want Vitali to know that sharing means he gets 1 and Wlad gets 5. Now I know Vitali isn't ******ed; I just get this sense and have watched Vitali enough to know that he has a ton of pride and thinks he is the best. Just seems that on occasion they are walking on egg shells. I am a big fan of Wlad, he's my 3rd favorite active boxer (after Vit and Floyd), but I definitely think the reason he has the belts is because Vitali lets him. Nothing against Wlad, Vitali's a cold blooded killer, the Klitschko documentary was initially 5 hours long but they decided to remove the parts of Vitali killing and torturing animals around kiev as a child, murdering homeless men and prostitutes with his bare hands as a teenage, the fact that Chernobyl happened merely to cover up the fact that the surrounding area was a mass grave of Vitali's victims etc...
        thats some funny **** there

Comment

I think Vitali's "love" for his brother is more pride than anything else. He doesnt want Wlad embarassing the family name and hitting the canvas.

In reality he wishes he could be undisputed champion. As old as he is, Dont be surprised if he continues boxing after Wlad retires just to hold all the belts himself.

Comment

Judging by pictures floating around on the internet, I think they'd rather play with each other.

Comment

Fight Night Champion was a complete farce of a game. I still play Round 4. I hope they put a little bit of effort into the next game, like rating the fighters reasonably...Oh ya, David Haye is above the klitschkos and Foreman...mmm hmm....Nonsense.

Comment

Wlad has to feel some complex as he is clearly the greater fighter in history with the majority of the belts yet everyone thinks his brother can beat him. I mean EVERYBODY.

that has to urk at him when he sleeps at night.

Comment

thanks for sharing, that was such an awesome video. i think that's what would happen if they really fought, but just not in round 1. man, that would be something, just to get a glimpse of them sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingking500 View Post
                    vitali is a all-right gamer

wlad sucks at gaming
                    Wlad is a pimp though... i'll give him that

Comment

Originally posted by kokingbill View Post
                      Fight Night Champion was a complete farce of a game. I still play Round 4. I hope they put a little bit of effort into the next game, like rating the fighters reasonably...Oh ya, David Haye is above the klitschkos and Foreman...mmm hmm....Nonsense.
                      It's still great fun, but it lacks so many things on so many levels, not only boxing itself but also the legacy mode...things that would be so easy and would only take 5 minutes to implenent. Damn you, lazy EA.

Comment

Working...
                      X