Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will you be rooting for: Shane Mosley or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never really root for any1 unless I put some money down on a fight, I'm just hoping for a good fight, but it would be nice to see the old man pull it off.

Comment

Would this be bigger then Foreman over Moorer?

Comment

Rooting for Mosley even though I think he needs a miracle to pull off the win. Mosley winning would be a big **** you to Arum, Roach and Ariza. And it give the more hardcore Pac fanatics that love to disrespect every potential Pac opponent a slice of humble pie.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom! View Post
          This fight is now only a week and a half away.

Who will you be supporting?
          Mosley all the way.

Comment

Don't like either, Pacquiao I guess.

Comment

Mosley, but I'm not holding my breath.

Comment

like both but im going for Mosley. got Pac by UD though.

Comment

A fight that SHOULD have happened years ago and certainly shouldn't be happening now.I put a tiny bit of money on Shane to win. I like Pac, but more and more it's turning into liked.

Comment

Originally posted by 2stepshep View Post
                    Rooting for Mosley even though I think he needs a miracle to pull off the win. Mosley winning would be a big **** you to Arum, Roach and Ariza. And it give the more hardcore Pac fanatics that love to disrespect every potential Pac opponent a slice of humble pie.
                    This would be the biggest (if not only) reason I'd root for Shane to win. I actually like Arum, a lot more so than most in fact, but Pac's run has just grown boring, I hate to say.

Having said that, I've never been a Shane fan, and really don't buy into his "deserving" one last payday. Seems to be the tag line every time he fights these days. I'm not the biggest Pac fan in the world but also rarely root against him.

Comment

I do love watching pacman....

But I like both boxers...im not rooting for any1 in particular....

I would like to see manny win, just to get that fight with mayweather....and to keep his place in history cemented....

But shanes a kool guy....and hes played his role in this sport i love...

so lets just see a good fight!

Comment

Working...
                      X