Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitor Belfort begs Dana White to allow him to face James Toney in a BOXING match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

James is shot to ****...

If Vitor really wants to box, join boxing and see how good he really is

Comment

Anyone competent should be able to defeat Toney at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        damn, with that kind of chin and boxing skillls worse than a juan urango, toney puts him out in one!
        what kind of chin do you mean?

Comment

While an old, out of shape, severely shot, and unmotivated Toney would probably beat Belfort, I don't trust him to carry the reputation of boxing on his shoulders. He just isn't relevant in today's HW division. Couture is still a top MMA star coming off a few decent wins, so the Toney vs Couture and the Belfort vs Toney comparison wouldn't be fair.

I would like to see Belfort take on Solis, Chambers, or Boytsov in a 12 rounder. Toney played by UFC rules and faced one of their best wrestlers, Belfort should grow some balls and take on one of boxing's best boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
            what kind of chin do you mean?
            the chin when he got hit with a jab that put him down by lidell ....

Comment

No way Vitor stands any chance. I think a lot of people think boxing is easier than it really is. Toney would embarrass Vitor very badly. I really dont think people understand the skill level of a fighter even as old and out of shape as Toney.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                so what! he made more $$$$ then anyone including couture on the ufc fight...
                couture made more money since he gets ppv %

Comment

Why don't you fight PERRO ANGULO?!?!?!

Belfort shut up don't try to pick on poor Toney after he has given us year after year of good performances. Sure, now he is old and his best years are behind him, but that doesn't give you the right to try and humiliate him you d*mb ****.

Comment

These UFC are like Hyenas, preying on the weak and injured antelope. Say what you will about Toney he tried proving his metal in MMA by fighting a reputable fighter. This chump is trying to deceive the world by slaying a shot fighter.

Comment

Six rounds, I think he'd be lucky to last 6 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                      X