Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question for you.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, i don't think they shouldn't be allowed to partake in life's pleasures just because of what they do for a living. Anything can happen. Happy, healthy people have sudden massive heart attacks or brain hemorrhages and die for no apparent reason.

Why deprive people of the very things they work for? Life is life, and it goes from 1 extreme to the other. Sometimes it's fair, sometimes it's totally unfair and can be a living hell here. but thats life. We take the good with the bad.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
      No, i don't think they shouldn't be allowed to partake in life's pleasures just because of what they do for a living. Anything can happen. Happy, healthy people have sudden massive heart attacks or brain hemorrhages and die for no apparent reason.

Why deprive people of the very things they work for? Life is life, and it goes from 1 extreme to the other. Sometimes it's fair, sometimes it's totally unfair and can be a living hell here. but thats life. We take the good with the bad.
      If I am the team owner....you are free to do as you please. But, if you engage in dangerous activity and you wind up being unable to play- you will not be paid for your time off. If you signed a contract with that particular clause in it, tough **** for you.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
        If I am the team owner....you are free to do as you please. But, if you engage in dangerous activity and you wind up being unable to play- you will not be paid for your time off. If you signed a contract with that particular clause in it, tough **** for you.
        Are these the rules in general, in most athletic contracts? i mean, like are they standard rules that most sports have clauses like that?

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
          Are these the rules in general, in most athletic contracts? i mean, like are they standard rules that most sports have clauses like that?
          They exist, but I wouldn't say they are standard. Perhaps most of them have such clauses? Don't know....someone else on here would know better.

Comment

They exist, but I wouldn't say they are standard. Perhaps most of them have such clauses? Don't know....someone else on here would know better.
            Like you can see no..

Comment

Originally posted by killerbunny View Post
              Like you can see no..
              Say what??

Comment

Say what??
                I think that is his way of saying no, they don't exist. Or something.

Comment

Originally posted by killerbunny View Post
                  Like you can see no..

Say what??
                  Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                  I think that is his way of saying no, they don't exist. Or something.
                  i can see the flash icon with 1 browser, but not with another chromium based one..probably cuz of the ad-blocker, but i ain't clicking on that.

What's it say, killerbunny?
                  Last edited by jazluvr; 05-29-2012, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X