Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Now Jacobs has no chance? I thought he had a better resume!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a good fight, I haven't come across any threads saying Jacobs is a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
      i am with her though. her is ggg right?

lol @ this ****. at least you aren't downlow.

first step.

Comment

Of course he has a chance.
        Jacobs is a solid contender.

Comment

Hopefully, Loeffler would accommodate Lara as one of the four fights GGG is taking next year. I don't see much opposition in that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
            Hopefully, Loeffler would accommodate Lara as one of the four fights GGG is taking next year. I don't see much opposition in that fight.

GGG won't take the figh .
            Not because he's afraid of Lara but the fact that Lara running for 12 rounds puts GGG 's KO streak in jeopardy. Lara has been known to run for 12 full rounds.

Comment

GGG is the truth, the only guy people bring up to challenge him is two divisions north (Ward). .that shows the greatness of Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                GGG won't take the figh .
                Not because he's afraid of Lara but the fact that Lara running for 12 rounds puts GGG 's KO streak in jeopardy. Lara has been known to run for 12 full rounds.
                The problem with that fight is money. Don't believe me, just hear Lara's manager. "Lara commands a lot of money", "Lara has built his career on showtime, so it would be a difficult fight to make", "Eubank jr was offered something between 3 and 5 millions, we would accept that money".

Lara doesn't deserve more than one million. But you know what happens when it comes to fight GGG... they all want a retirement fund.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                  The problem with that fight is money. Don't believe me, just hear Lara's manager. "Lara commands a lot of money", "Lara has built his career on showtime, so it would be a difficult fight to make", "Eubank jr was offered something between 3 and 5 millions, we would accept that money".

Lara doesn't deserve more than one million. But you know what happens when it comes to fight GGG... they all want a retirement fund.
                  Lara can demand whatever he wants, but eventually he'd realize that there just isn't a demand for him and he'd have to take short money. Trust me if GGG offered a fight he'd take it.
                  But again I doubt ggg asks for or takes it. Lara would run all night make the fight impossible and end GGG'S KO streak

Comment

Maxi, what is wrong with you?

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
                      That clown threalpugilist is still railing about GGG's lack of legit opposition. His latest posts don't even mention Jacobs. He's still mad as hell. There has to be something why they hate the guy so much.
                      He's part of "that" demographic.

Comment

Working...
                      X