Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Uzbekistan wins the most medals in boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They tied with cuba for Gold not bad at all.

The star of the uzbek team was Dusmatov the rest not too excited about.

Comment

Good for them.

Cuba & France #2 & #3

Comment

i think Uzbek will soon pass the UK as the best boxing nation.

Comment

Did they legit win those medals or were they gifted like the russians? Honestly just curious, if so, props to them.

Comment

I thought Kazakhistan were unlucky not to win more medals, a lot of their fighters were robbed badly. Overall, their team impressed me the most, Yeleussinov, Alimkhanuly and Levit are elite talents, I would love to see them turn pro.

Comment

Jones jr said it best. In asia and east europe they have boxing schools.

Here in america boxing coaches suck and are wanna be mitt men training soft fighters
              Who are a part of a soft era in which its all about the easiest fight that has the biggest reward.

Boxing coaches today in america have no substance. Its all flash.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
                Jones jr said it best. In asia and east europe they have boxing schools.

Here in america boxing coaches suck and are wanna be mitt men training soft fighters
                Who are a part of a soft era in which its all about the easiest fight that has the biggest reward.

Boxing coaches today in america have no substance. Its all flash.
                There is allot of truth to this.

But also, historically, the best fighters come from the places that are the worst off.

We have it pretty good in America. People here don't have to fight to make a living.

Comment

Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  The Uzbeks, the Kazakhs, Ukraine, Azarbaijan, Britain are all producing top teams yera in, year out.
                  Was our team really that good this time?

Buatsi has a lot of potential. Joyce did well, but not sure he'll make the best pro.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 08-24-2016, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                    Was our team really that good this time?

Buatsi has a lot of potential. Joyce did well, but not sure he'll make the best pro.
                    it was a solid squad with no obvious stars

mccormack and yafai are the best imo, but buatsi, joyce and okolie will be the most popular

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                      I thought Kazakhistan were unlucky not to win more medals, a lot of their fighters were robbed badly.
                      True.

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                      Overall, their team impressed me the most, Yeleussinov, Alimkhanuly and Levit are elite talents, I would love to see them turn pro.
                      Yes, they'd do well in the pros, as long as they don't sign with Arum.

Comment

Working...
                      X