Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux To Donaire: Prepare For What's Coming!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cubanborn87 View Post
    what did he say
    he said indirectly he's been suggesting fights he wanted but not getting it...you could tell arum was'nt please with the comments..

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      i could agree with the bold..

with the rest , im very doubtful coz i think habits will overwhlem a gameplan anyday when in a predicament..and im pretty sure rigo will be in a lot of moments he's not used to seeing in this fight...
      Both fighters will. They'll both be in the position of being the best they ever faced. It's going to be a good fight, regardless of the outcome. I'm confident of that.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post
        Both fighters will. They'll both be in the position of being the best they ever faced. It's going to be a good fight, regardless of the outcome. I'm confident of that.
        well , obviously we're not on the same page.. i do hope youre right tho coz everybody wins if youre right no matter who wins...

rub it on me if youre right im gonna gonna rub on somebody else (1punchkopow for sure) if im right just coz he talks as much **** as i do about this fight..

Comment

he said indirectly he's been suggesting fights he wanted but not getting it...you could tell arum was'nt please with the comments..
          lol i bet..

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
            Am i the only one who thinks Rigondeaux does not have a chance against Nonito? Honestly i don't see a way he can win this fight. Nonito will put so much pressure. And if Marroquin was able to wobble Rigondeaux, Nonito's left hook (the best in the business) will take his head off. Write my words.
            What? Nonito always fights as a counter puncher, he doesn't even pressure his opponent!

Comment

Fight of the year, i don't care what anyone says but if this and Kessler-Froch 2 actually happens, 2013 has been a success for boxing

Comment

well , obviously we're not on the same page.. i do hope youre right tho coz everybody wins if youre right no matter who wins...

rub it on me if youre right im gonna gonna rub on somebody else (1punchkopow for sure) if im right just coz he talks as much **** as i do about this fight..

It'll be satisfying enough to see Rigo change your opinion of him, even if he loses.

Comment

Originally posted by CubanGuyNYC View Post

It'll be satisfying enough to see Rigo change your opinion of him, even if he loses.
                  if rigo wins , im gonna pull a "bushbaby" and nuthug rigo to death...better believe it.

Comment

A fight of this magnitude needs to take place in New York, where there is certainly more Cuban support than in Los Angeles. Of course less Filipino support as well. But Filipino's will still support Donaire. So it should be interesting.

And yea Donaire has no idea what's about to hit him.

Comment

I Can't wait for this chess match!!!!This fight should have a 24\7 like ward vs Dawson. Huge fight for both careers, I got rigo in this one. Rigo just has more to show, we haven't seen the best of him yet IMO, I think donaire has showed us all he can do, he has know more tricks up his sleeve. Rigo will show n prove

Comment

Working...
                      X