Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fight would you prefer to see? Froch vs Kessler or Ward vs Dawson?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which fight would you prefer to see? Froch vs Kessler or Ward vs Dawson?

Which fight would you prefer to see out of these two match ups if you could only see one of them?

Ward vs Dawson pits the No.1 SM against the No.1 LH

Froch vs Kessler is only the No.2 SM vs the No.3 in the division.

But which match up brings the entertainment and the one that you would want to see?
    Froch vs Kessler
    59.42%
    Ward vs Dawson
    40.58%

The poll is expired.

Froch-Kessler is obviously going to be a more entertaining fight if it happens.

Comment

Foch Kessler is the more exciting fight, but Ward Dawson is the bigger and more important fight so I chose the later.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Which fight would you prefer to see out of these two match ups if you could only see one of them?

Ward vs Dawson pits the No.1 SM against the No.1 LH

Froch vs Kessler is only the No.2 SM vs the No.3 in the division.

But which match up brings the entertainment and the one that you would want to see?
        I wanna see something new.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
          agreed both fighters belive they won and both will turn up to fight...will be better than the 1st

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            Definatly. The other fight is a big one, but a snooze-hugfest with only inside fighting. And Ward wins.

Comment

I really want to see both, but the Froch-Kessler rematch will make for a more entertaining fight. Don't get me wrong I'm excited for the possibility of Ward-Dawson, but those 2 are not the most exciting fighters ever, and Ward could potentially dominate as I think he's a top 5 P4P fighter in the world right now.

Comment

Originally posted by turkas View Post
                Foch Kessler is the more exciting fight, but Ward Dawson is the bigger and more important fight so I chose the later.
                I just don't see it.

Ward v Dawson is a bigger fight in the USA but, honestly, what real relevance does this match up have on the SMW or LHW division? In all reality Ward should be facing Kessler to erode all doubt about their first bout. Dawson draining down to SMW when he himself should be fighting the winner of Pascal v Cloud to clear his division and potentially erase the humiliating defeat at the hands of Pascal. In my opinion Froch v Kessler has more relevance.

Comment

100% Froch-Kessler. Bound to produce fireworks. Dawson-Ward... not so much.

Comment

I want to see them both, period.

Comment

Working...
                    X