Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Drago fought wrong fight, is miles above Balboa's skill level

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
    If Drago hires Steward I guess there's a chance tha fight 2 would lack the explosiveness of the first fight. It might just be jabjabjabjabclinchjabjabclinch etc.....

Untill the very last round when Steward shouts: THIS IS ANOTHER IBRAGIMOV!!!!
    At which point Drago would be instructed to tackle him against the ropes.. Abruptly waking everyone in press row.

Comment

lmao !! great thread !!

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps
        People entertaining this nonsense and being encouraging is even more unbelievable than the fact someone took the time to compose this thread in the first place... can it at least be moved off the Non Stop Boxing where people tend to look for more relevant and current boxing topics?
        Believe it or not, and I bet you believe it. This took about a minute and a half to write. Not including adding the poll. I think it's as important as the Pacquiao's new haircut or Latest Mayweather seen walking his dog thread.

Comment

The only African American that bum Russian faced was a shot Apollo Creed.

Lets see him face a real one like Clubber Lang or Mason Dixon.

Comment

Does anyone have the punchstats for their first fight?
            Dont know but Im sure they broke all the records for connect percentage. Probably something like Rocky 80% pp Drago 92%pp.LOL

Comment

Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
              At a glance.. It looked like punches thrown to punches landed would have been historic. Drago threw 1,123 power punches, landed 1,020 power punches.. And lost?? That's ****ing ridiculous.
              Balboa had a great chin. Probably better than Lamotta's, Battling Nelson's and Marvin Hagler's. Incredible comebacks he had.

Comment

i was never really sold on Drago...he had a lot of hype in the amateurs but i just didn't see the technique translating into the pros...Balboa was clearly shot to **** and he still beat him

i think Clubber would have beat Drago worse

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post

I don't wanna get in the middle of all this Rocktard / Dromo talk, but I agree with Mason Dixon. Not sure about Lang though. He wasn't slick enough. Apollo was shot to shit.

Comment

Balboa had a great chin. Probably better than Lamotta's, Battling Nelson and Marvin Hagler. Incredible comebacks he had.

i dont know about 'great chin'...he had great recovery ala Oldyfield but he hit the deck alot...he was kinda like Tito...get dropped, THEN wake up and fight

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post

I suppose Clubber Lang fights in the slick black fighter style?..

Comment

Working...
                      X