Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hops is gonna show us how much 175 sucks by dominating Pascal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dick Gore View Post
    They could probably hold and headbutt just as good as Hopkins, but they'd rather not cheat the fans.
    I like Carl Froch and he already exposed Pascal, but I hope my boy Johnson takes that fight when him and Froch duke it out. Who are you rooting for in that fight? I PMd you that question and you never answered.

Comment

They could probably hold and headbutt just as good as Hopkins, but they'd rather not cheat the fans.
      I thought you said you boxed, do you know how hard it is to do what Hopkins does, effectively clinching is a skill.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
        Really, attacking Dawson's resume again?

We've gone over this time and time again, and I have taken care of the topic in a manner that is iron clad, negating any rebuttal.
        That both guys were way past prime and 40 years old?

Not sure how that's even remotely defensible. The argument fell flat once he faced someone his age.

Boom.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
          I thought you said you boxed, do you know how hard it is to do what Hopkins does, effectively clinching is a skill.
          I don't like cheating the fans either. I save clinches for when I hang out with my g/f.

Comment

Street Bully is a good Hopkins fan unlike that sell out BHop Reign always up on Andre Ward's nuts when Ward don't have half the boxing skills that Bernard does.

Comment

Not sure how that's even remotely defensible. The argument fell flat once he faced someone his age.

Boom.
              I thought Dawson lost the first fight against Glen Johnson anyway and in the rematch Johnson had a hard time with Dawson's style because Chad had a big ring to use. And Johnson fights a lot more flat footed than he used to in his younger days.

Comment

I don't like cheating the fans either. I save clinches for when I hang out with my g/f.
                No technique having mexicans. Only Jmm can get it.

Comment

Boom.
                  You must just be forgetting how you were reduced to just changing the subject over those arguments. I was right on that and still am, it's not debatable.

Talent wise, Dawson is still tops in the division.

Comment

(Assuming you are discounting Hopkins) that doesn't count for much if he folds at the first sign of trouble and can't motivate himself for every fight anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
                      No technique having mexicans. Only Jmm can get it.
                      I'm not a Mexican!!!

You must just be forgetting how you were reduced to just changing the subject over those arguments. I was right on that and still am, it's not debatable.

I never changed the subject, I always maintained the same position. Who cares about talent?

Mayweather MIGHT be the most talented at WW, but he never fought nobody worth a damn so its a moot theoretical argument that doesn't hold water.

Pascal was talented enough to win pretty much every round, so Dawson isn't all that great.

You're just a Dawson nuthugger who can't admit he was wrong and get over a loss.

Still hanging on the theoretical abstractions.

smh...

Comment

Working...
                      X