No announcement yet.

I didn't even realize that Jan Zaveck had a title defense yesterday LOL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't even realize that Jan Zaveck had a title defense yesterday LOL

This guy has got to be the biggest joke to ever own a world title. When is he gonna fight someone that isn't a Z class fighter, or who isn't a blown up lightweight? He should at least test his heart against a gatekeeper like Collazo.

Hes a bum. Period. I seen him fight. He sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
      Hes a bum. Period. I seen him fight. He sucks.
      I agree. I'd pick Abregu, Estrada, and even Matthew Hatton and Diaz to beat the crap out of him. And they're all bums themselves.

Comment

Isaac Hlatshwayo was a good win, but after that there's nothing to brag about.

I wouldn't rank Zaveck in my top 10, even though he has a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
          Isaac Hlatshwayo was a good win, but after that there's nothing to brag about.

I wouldn't rank Zaveck in my top 10, even though he has a belt.
          Hlatshwayo is a natural lightweight. His only meaningful fight at 140 was against Holt and he got destroyed. I don't see how it was much of an upset, since it should have been expected. Although the KO was a bit earlier than I expected.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
            Hlatshwayo is a natural lightweight. His only meaningful fight at 140 was against Holt and he got destroyed. I don't see how it was much of an upset, since it should have been expected. Although the KO was a bit earlier than I expected.
            He fought Delvin Rodriguez twice at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by The Impaler View Post
              He fought Delvin Rodriguez twice at 147.
              Yeah and they were very close fights. The first was a draw and the second was split. I think Rodriguez even dropped him a few times in the first fight. And its not like Rodriguez was the best fighter at 147 either. His best days were at a lower weight class too.

Hlatshwayo was best at lightweght. That's where he beat Campbell and Maibuza twice. I only give Zaveck credit for stopping him so early, but not for beating him. And his skill level is still mediocre. He should at least build up his resume with the lower level guys like Estrada and maybe Abregu if he feels like he can take a punch. Maybe then he won't look like a complete joke.
              Last edited by BoxerDood; 04-10-2010, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X