Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton: 'you come over here Floyd, I'll pick the ref'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, sure Hatton, so the ref will allow you to headlock Mayweather and bulldog his ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      Shut up you twat, even the most pathetic Scotsman could knock you and Gayweather out.

Scotland is the best country in the world you twat.
      You can't be that stupid. How can you call yourself a man while you

wear a skirt, F*GGOT.

Comment

• what part of "you cannot beat floyd mayweather" doesn't ****ty fatton understand?

Comment

• Originally posted by mr.crust View Post
          I had it the same.he lost his head,and that lost him the fight,but it takes two.yes cortez was shocking,but he has been ****e for a long while now.You have to give floyd all the credit,his work and strength inside were a big surprise to me in that fight.the moment floyd saw his cool had gone the fight was over.
          Hatton has no leg to stand on cause its illegal to hold and punch that`s why Cortez kept on breaking it up.He was following rules.I know in Britain they write they own rules in favor of Hatton but over here a honorable ref follows the rules.

Comment

• If they fight again Mayweather will just win again... and I don't know why Hatton is talking like he gets to call the shots, I like the guy and all... but Mayweather was Pound for Pound #1 when they fought, and he lost to Mayweather... so I don't know why he thinks he gets to decide whats what.

I like Hatton don't get me wrong... and I am not hugging Mayweather's nuts or anything, but those are two truthful faults in what he has said.

Comment

• come over to Wembley Stadium let me pick the referee, the band, the entertainment, the size of the gloves, your cornerman, your cutman, your hotel stay, your food, let me blindfold you and allow holding in the fight. I still think Mayweather will knock Hatton out.

Comment

Working...
              X