No announcement yet.

How far could Ibaebuchi of gone?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How far could Ibaebuchi of gone?

I think he would of destroyed Lewis, wrecked post-prime Mike and every other HW but of possibly lost a close one to Holyfield.

That guy was an absolute beast. I think he beats both Klitschko's as well.

Hard to tell. If he was fighting now he would dominate.

Comment

Ike def would have gone far (1999-2004) but i think he gets beat by lewis, vitali, but i do think he would have beaten Wlad at that point, would have beaten rahman, old holyfield, ruiz, golata

Would have loved to see him fight james toney in 2003.... bombs away

Comment

All the way. He was capable of beating them all

What a chin he had, Outstanding engine too and great work ethic. Guy could punch too, not like Tyson or Lewis could but he hit hard

Comment

GTFOH. Lewis > Almost Every HW.

Btw, hi Dan!

Comment

I don't know. He was tough & exciting but being a champion means maintaining a certain mental edge over a period of time, something he couldn't do.

Having the physical tools is one thing. Having the mental tools is another matter.

He could have turned into another Sam Peters or Chris Arreola.

He could have beaten both Lewis & Wlad pre Manny Steward. But so could a lot of heavyweights with a punch.

Comment

What ever happened to this guy? I don't think he'd have beaten the Klitschkos or Lewis but he would have given them good fights. He was an exciting fighter too.

Comment

Originally posted by Silky_Smooth View Post
                What ever happened to this guy?
                He took a chance & left boxing to join the fledgling Whore Beating Championships & briefly held the title.

He is now Champion of Cell Block D & has a girlfriend named Nigel who used to be an accountant.

Nigel didn't enjoy having all of his teeth bashed out but he's now much better at blow jobs because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by taansend View Post
                  He took a chance & left boxing to join the fledgling Whore Beating Championships & briefly held the title.

He is now Champion of Cell Block D & has a girlfriend named Nigel who used to be an accountant.

Nigel didn't enjoy having all of his teeth bashed out but he's now much better at blow jobs because of it.
                  Hahahaha thanks for catching me up.

Comment

Unified Undisputed Lineal Heavyweight Champion of the World and a Superstar to save boxing!

Comment

Working...
                    X