Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Lucas KO's Peterson the 140 division will be shaking in their boots.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
    Peterson and the word KO/stoppage do not belong in the same sentence. I mean, as much as this guy works the body and mauls guys down you would think he's a killing machine.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    thats not being fair. He's been stopping alot of guys lately. Most of his UD's came in his 1st half of his career. The only guys he really hast stopped recently is world class guys and even they started moving on him.

People call Lucas a killer but he didnt stop Zab or Devon, the 2 best he's faced by far

Comment

Originally posted by DLT
      Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

Peterson and the word KO/stoppage do not belong in the same sentence. I mean, as much as this guy works the body and mauls guys down you would think he's a killing machine.

thats not being fair. He's been stopping alot of guys lately. Most of his UD's came in his 1st half of his career. The only guys he really hast stopped recently is world class guys and even they started moving on him.

People call Lucas a killer but he didnt stop Zab or Devon, the 2 best he's faced by far
      He did drop Alexander didn't he? Kinda hard to stop a guys who are on their bike all fight long and you can't set your feet to hit them. **** happens.

Meanwhile Peterson couldn't even drop OR hurt Khan.

Comment

He did drop Alexander didn't he? Kinda hard to stop a guys who are on their bike all fight long and you can't set your feet to hit them. **** happens.

Peterson never hurt Khan? Sure buddy what ever you say. Ill admit Matthysse can sure stop all the bums hes been facing. He hasnt done much when hes stepped up in class. OK he was robbed against Alexander when Alexander wasnt showing much at the time. So what theres two or three other fighters out the that can make that same claim too. Since then Matthysse's fought more bums than Gary Russell Jr.

Comment

that was my point. Khan was moving alot too. Its hard to stop world class guys, espically when they are on the move. It shouldnt be much of a problem in this fight and there is no Southpaw excuse so you can get a much better judge for Peterson's power, boxing ability, and Matthysee overall skill as a fighter

Comment

IF he kayos him.... then they'll be shaking in their boots. lamont peterson is tough as hell. the man grew up on the streets and was homeless when he was a boy. if you're going to stop him you're going to have to eliminate his ability to stand up and defend himself.

if matthysse kayos peterson the cat will be out of the bag.

Comment

Originally posted by New England
              IF he kayos him.... then they'll be shaking in their boots. lamont peterson is tough as hell. the man grew up on the streets and was homeless when he was a boy. if you're going to stop him you're going to have to eliminate his ability to stand up and defend himself.

if matthysse kayos peterson the cat will be out of the bag.
              That really isn't saying much. If we used that as a measuring stick as to how tough someone is then Ortiz would be a killing machine. Like a Mike Tyson type guy but instead we get a mentally fragile guy.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT
                Quote:

Originally Posted by 1PunchKOPOW!

that was my point. Khan was moving alot too. Its hard to stop world class guys, espically when they are on the move. It shouldnt be much of a problem in this fight and there is no Southpaw excuse so you can get a much better judge for Peterson's power, boxing ability, and Matthysee overall skill as a fighter
                Yea but Matthysse actually managed to drop those guys where as Peterson failed to do so. Peterson is gonna try to box and suffer the same fate as Alvarado. He will eventually get drawn in.

Comment

Yea but Matthysse actually managed to drop those guys where as Peterson failed to do so. Peterson is gonna try to box and suffer the same fate as Alvarado. He will eventually get drawn in.

and Khan beat Zab while Alexander was maybe at his lowest point. There is a reason for everything but I think its safe to say that Pete still has a lil force with what he does. Its foolish to down play him like he cant hurt anything or he's a nobody. He's foreal and is a great insider fighter which makes Matthysee beating him all the more special if he were to do so

Comment

I like both fighters but I am leaning towards the harder puncher in this fight (Lucas).

Comment

He won't knock Peterson out.

I think he will win and knockout Khan or Garcia if he beats Judah, but Peterson though he likes to scrap on the inside he's tough as hell its gonna be a fire fight but I do think Lucas wins because of a few knockdowns.

Comment

Working...
                      X