Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Amir Khan Holds Court With New Title in Bolton

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems the WBC silver titles are the gift back into boxing lol, Kessler got one against Green right?
    WBC/WBA are as bad as each other these days..super, regular, interim, silver, diamond, the list goes on

Comment

If I was Khan, I would have declined this photo shoot. Just bad PR waiting to happen.

Comment

why isn't khan on the p4p list? he just destroyed the undefeated molina. everyone in da world thought molina would ko him in 1 round. pac got ko'd and is still on? unfair. i'd put khan at 3 behind prescott and garcia.

Comment

Originally posted by Enzo Mc is **** View Post
          I'm 28 and have never boxed in my life. If I started now I'm pretty sure I could grab one of these bull**** titles.

Jose Sulaiman dreams of a day where every man has a home, a car, a family and a WBC title.
          As long as you pay the dang fee, it will be yours. You won't even have to fight, just grab a Champion's monthly subscription. It'll impress the ladies or your wife.

Comment

Originally posted by NoLove View Post
            WBC is slowly but surely losing it's place as the most prestigious world title. Why did it just pick Khan out of nowhere to give its silver title to? Evem tjough it means nothing.
            "Almost There Fighter of the Decade"
            "The One Big Win Away From A Mega Fight Fighter of the Decade"
            "The Used To Be Undefeated Fighter of the Decade"

"The WBC Copper Champion" for fighters who train hard in the gym and show they really WANT to win big fights even if they don't

"The WBC Platinum Champion" for fighters under the age of 30s with an above .500 win/loss record.

"The WBC Honorary Mention Champion"

It's like they're giving out year end awards for best effort.

Comment

Working...
            X