No announcement yet.

BoxingScene Fantasy Football Second Division Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cigarillo View Post
    It was actually a 6 player deal and I still had a Top 5 team.
    You let that mother****er have Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
      You let that mother****er have Chris Johnson and Adrian Peterson.
      Yeah....

BUT

I also traded Peyton Manning for MJD.

Comment

Im not touching Wes this year. I think someone in our league will bite and take him in the first round.
        Welker will do fine... he did fine with Aaron and Gronk right in his section last year, he's healthy and only 31, and he's playing for a new contract, after seeing Hern get Floyd money.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
          Wes Welker and Shonn Green for DeMarco Murray and Matt Flynn
          that's such a stupid trade....

Comment

Welker will do fine... he did fine with Aaron and Gronk right in his section last year, he's healthy and only 31, and he's playing for a new contract, after seeing Hern get Floyd money.
            I dont like the way Pats handle business. They let Branch go, McGinest go, Richard Seymour hell on top of that they cut a player hours before the Superbowl.

I have to see it to believe it this year with Wes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burning Phoenix View Post
              that's such a stupid trade....
              Shonn Greene and Matt Flynn are useless fantasy players no matter how you slice it.

So that trade is essentially Welker for Murray and it all depends on how you value those players for your team. They both could potentially be top 10 at their position. Welker is the proven player and Murray is the guy most people think will explode this year.

Comment

Greene and Flynn are useless fantasy players no matter how you slice it.

So that trade is essentially Welker for Murray and it all depends on how you value those players.
                Well lets see.

In a PPR, Welker was #2 overall last year only to megatron.

Even if you think he falls off, HES STILL top 10 material in a PPR.

On the other hand, Murray didnt crack the top 25 last year in a PPR, and Shonn Greene had more yards and 4 more tds than Murray.

I don't even feel like I need to make a shifty conclusion after laying out the facts. Have you seen the Dallas O line by the way?

Comment

I dont like the way Pats handle business. They let Branch go, McGinest go, Richard Seymour hell on top of that they cut a player hours before the Superbowl.

I have to see it to believe it this year with Wes.
                  I generally have to see it to believe it with players where I've never seen it in the first place... not from players who just showed me #1 potential the previous year, and not coming off an injury.

Comment

• I remember last year when I traded Ed Dickson, Todd Heap, and Kevin Kolb... for Jermichael Finley and Sanchez.

I remember you saying... WTF?

Comment

DeMarco Murray has done what again?

Yeah.... Why the hell do you have FOUR QB's? 3 on your bench? You definitely past up some good bench players.
                      Big Ben and Cutler I drafted. Jake Locker was a FA and Flynn is non-existent, so no, I didnt "past" any good bench players.

Whenever I draft 2 steady, mediocre, known quan****** at QB, I usually take a flyer on a cheap QB with high upside. Jake Locker fits that bill perfectly. And if he doesn't pan out (which he probably won't), no big deal ... just dump him.

Comment

Working...
                      X