Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a Filipino and I believe that MARQUEZ won the fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crookshanks View Post
    im with you TS. im pinoy too and i think pac doesn't deserve the win.
    it's unfair to marquez thanks for the support. follow me on facebook:

ALASKADOR
    * dami ko kasing hater

Comment

instead of scoring the fight with what you expected to happen, you should all score it based on ring generalship, clean punches, and effective agression. i dont think pac did any of those three! it's hard not to be bias towards the champ! but why lie to yourself, when it was even obvious to him that he didnt win. pacquiao is an honest humble person,but he's not stupid! why would anyone expect for him,arum, or roach to admit that he lost? that's why they say you have to take it from the champ, but honestly, all you should have to do is win more than 6 unbiased rounds.good luck on trying to do that against any of arum's fighters! unless you are one of don king's, cause he's gangsta' lol jk.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskador View Post
        Everybody hates me now for telling the truth.
        It was Marquez who won and not Pacquiao.

After the announcement, everybody's boooing inside the theater.

Not all Filipinos are biased.

I'm a big fan of both PACQUIAO and MARQUEZ.

So I will congratulate MARQUEZ and his fans for winning this fight.

I still believe that Pac can beat May

---------

Mabuhay si Juan Manuel Marquez!
        ALASKADOR

I'm still a big fan of BOTH, PACQUIAO and MARQUEZ
        maybe the Pacman is not in the right mood during the fight. There's a lot of pressure and distractions. I love my country, but if I have to choose between righteousness or nationalism, I'll choose righteousness.
        Originally posted by crookshanks View Post
        im with you TS. im pinoy too and i think pac doesn't deserve the win.
        Originally posted by andalusian81 View Post
        Im a filipino and a manny fan but marquez won this fight and he deserves the win
        mga kabayan, anong score nyo dun sa laban?

although I have Pac winning, I do understand for people giving marquez the win, the fight was close, I could see how they could give it to JMM, but I would never see that the results were unfair ...

Comment

Originally posted by mofrekinfoe View Post
          instead of scoring the fight with what you expected to happen, you should all score it based on ring generalship, clean punches, and effective agression. i dont think pac did any of those three! it's hard not to be bias towards the champ! but why lie to yourself, when it was even obvious to him that he didnt win. pacquiao is an honest humble person,but he's not stupid! why would anyone expect for him,arum, or roach to admit that he lost? that's why they say you have to take it from the champ, but honestly, all you should have to do is win more than 6 unbiased rounds.good luck on trying to do that against any of arum's fighters! unless you are one of don king's, cause he's gangsta' lol jk.
          Exactly what I was looking for I had Marquez winning by a margin. I didn't even think it was that close. Pac may have landed more but he was lunging in with punches that weren't that clean. Marquez owned that ring. Thought he was the one on control of the fight (ring generalship). You only have to look at Pacs face when he was annouced the winner. That expression was shock and relief all in one.

Comment

Everybody has all the right to express their own opinion about the result of the fight.

But, the bottom line is, It was the Judges Job to determine, and proclaim the Winner!

Pacman won by UD!

If you can't accept that, then no need to have Judges in Boxing,
            just allow the Boxing fans to play the role of Judges.

You gotta change the Boxing Rule!
            As the saying goes: "If you Judge you got to Judge RIGHTEOUSLY"

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              Pacquiao won. The Filipinos who think Marquez won are the same people who expects Pacquiao to demolish or dominate the opponent. They don't know how to score a fight and base their opinion on high expectations.
              say the guy with the pacman avy

Comment

"Knock me out and youll win." -Manny Pacquiao-

Comment

Manny pacquiao is the agressor and Marquez is just waiting for counter. he didnt k.o. the champ but it was a close fight but Marquez didnt done enough to beat Pac.

Comment

I'm a Filipino living here in the Philippines and let me just say that the initial reaction of majority of the pinoys who watched the fight was that marquez won, that's as far as the people I have talked to about the fight and there enough of them to justify a T-test statistical result.

But some people are beginning to accept now that marquez lost or something like that.

Comment

I'm related to Marquez and I thought Pacquiao won....

but on a serious note, this was a d@mn close fight.

If you thought Marquez won or for those who thought Manny won, a good case/argument could be made on both fighters behalf.

However, I saw it 115-113 and thought prefight expectations skewed alot of peoples judging of the fight. To each his own, and like I said it was a very close fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X