Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chasing money again

This fight will take years to happen if it happens, we all know haye

Comment

I'm leary of this fight, because I don't even think Haye will try to win. He doesn't have a belt, his mind is on retirement, and he fully understands that he isn't the best HW in the world. This would be a huge payday for him, and I doubt he'd be willing to take too much puishment to try to get the win. The Wladimir fight shows he doesn't give a damn about pride.

Comment

Comment

I backed the man like Haye against WK and he PROPER mugged me off. I want my £14.99 back David Haye, you reading this? I’m not fcuking joking either.

However, he IS British so i will support him again, but my God does he need to prove his worth. At least show us you want to win, that the honour means more to you that the money, the girls, the flash lifestyle etc.

As it stands David Haye has more to prove than ANY other professional fighter.

For a start he can stop the yabba.

I give him 1/100 chance of beating VK.

But if you asked me (or 99% of people on this forum) if I’d be an interested viewer of the fight, then I’d give a resounding

YES !

Comment

if haye tries to at least go out on his shield i will give him respect, i will support him once more

but he upset me watching his last fight, im expecting all guns blazing if the fight gets made....i think he could actually beat both brothers but the chances don't get taken in the ring....too much safety

Comment

His new excuse is that his chin was broken during training camp. So when he gets knocked the **** out he already has an excuse why he went down so fast...

Comment

I would enjoy watching Vitaly give this guy a beating. Haye will try to fight like he did against Valuev and Wlad but Vitaly will pressure him and stop him. Vitaly will not fight as cautiously as Wlad did because he has more confidence in his ability to take a good punch and rightfully so.

Comment

If he agrees to a "slave contract" I will be amazed. He is just baiting Vitali in the hope he is desperate to fight him and offers him 50%.

I hope he gets a slave contract, gets paid a pittance and then gets knocked out in front of 90,000 Brits at Wembley Arena where all the press & media will be waiting for that photo of him crashing towards the canvass.

I'm definitely down for watching this fight and i'm taking bets on Vitali beasting Haye if it gets signed.

Comment

As much as I'd like to see this fight, I'm not even sure he deserves it. He'd probably just run the whole time just to survive and then use the "I had a boo boo on my toe" excuse after. It's a bit surprising that he's still talking shit given his last performance.

Comment

What an idiot.

Does he think we didn't all see Wlad outclass and embarrass him?

Comment

Working...
                      X