No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Harold Lederman's Take on Williams vs Lara Aftermath

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Harold Lederman's Take on Williams vs Lara Aftermath

New Jersey boxing bossman Aaron M. Davis, who on Wednesday announced the suspension of the three judges who blew the call on the Erislandy Lara-Paul Williams HBO bout in Atlantic City, is about to go from the proverbial frying pan and into the fire.

[Click Here To Read More]

Totally agree with Lederman on this.

Comment

I do also hopefully they can better this to eliminate robbery

Comment

Boxing needs good judges in this sport Lara won the fight and Alexander lost his last fight too I am tired of boxers not getting the nod in their favor not only the fighters fighting in the ring and they have to fight the judges to not cool.

Comment

Letterman knows what hes talking about, I'm usually pretty close to his cards all the time so I think hes great.

Comment

What a good article and Lederman is the best. He is the expert and obviously he knows what is needed. Lederman is at the top and is respected everywhere. A good honest man.

Comment

I had the pleasure of meeting and talking to Lederman after the fight. He seemed almost surprised my friends and I knew who he was and chatted us up a little. I don't always agree with his scorecards, but more times than not he's pretty good. I actually thought he did a great job announcing the Broner fight a while back and kinda wish he would get the chance to do it again sometime.

Comment

Very good point about Hopkins-Dawson. Close Hopkins fights are among the most argued fights around, better make sure those judges are good.

Comment

i lost all respect for lederman when he scored alexander over kotlenik

he of all people shouldnt be talking about robberies or poor scoring

Comment

Harold Lederman is a lil bias sometimes when he unofficially scores.

Comment

Working...
                    X