Manny Pacquiao Has Driven Floyd Mayweather to Insanity

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dapeedreean View Post
    bump those thread then
    There are so many I'm not willing to take the time right now.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
      There are so many I'm not willing to take the time right now.
      i think theres one thread by dominicano soy.

Comment

How many times has Floyd been arrested? How many times has Floyd been sued? I will say it again, this is old hat for FMJ. For someone that has never had to go through this, then yes I would worry about their psyche. But that grin in that mug shot should help everyone understand that he is use to these situations.

Comment

Originally posted by Dapeedreean View Post
          i think theres one thread by dominicano soy.
          There are plenty including videos contradicting Arum's statements. Just don't want to go through them all.

Comment

Writer speaks the truth...Mayweather ain't nothing but a b!tch!!!

Comment

Though the writer is a bit harsh towards Floyd lol, he might have a point. If this is the case. Psychologically, the best Floyd can do right now is to fight Manny asap. Fighting back the biggest pressure(news, fans etc.) would make things worst imo. Just go with flow, win or lose at the end of the day he'll be content of what he's going to receive and happy that the pressure is released.

Comment

She probably asked him why he is ducking Pacquiao and she got 5 punch combo cuz of that

Comment

Originally posted by hellogarci_24 View Post
                  Now that the world knows the truth – that Floyd Mayweather is a bully and a coward who only fights opponents he has clear advantages over, and ducks, dodges and or runs like a scared coward from any fighter who can brutally knock him out (Cotto, Margarito, Pacquiao), he is not a happy man.

Floyd Mayweather is losing his mind now and may need a straightjacket before this is all over.

Like the strange character Norman Bates in the classic Alfred Hitchcock film “Psycho”, Floyd Mayweather’s ill behavior has been exposed for all the world to see. Everyone knows he’s scared to fight Manny Pacquiao and his world is falling apart. The insane racial rant last week was highly disturbing but the latest accusation that he’s beaten up his girlfriend again are far worse.

Obviously, Mayweather is a very sad, disturbed and pathetic figure who is suffering some kind of deep psychological turmoil. Bob Arum told us two years ago, Mayweather is “a psychological coward.”

Though many people disregarded those comments as bitterness towards Mayweather, they are more than likely very accurate.

Any man who talks venom against another man like Pacquiao and then runs and hides from him, is a psychologiocal coward. Any man who beats up a woman, is a psychological coward. I will stop at listing those two examples.

As the fame and fortune of Mayweather have increased, the more deformed and demented he has become. He obviously is ill equipped to handle success and what we are seeing now is a train wreck waiting to happen.

I’ve studied a lot of boxers and people over the last 20 years, so please let me play amateur doctor. Mayweather is so mentally devastated by the avalanche of media pressure and criticism over the last nine months – after years and years of having everything his own way – that his state of mind might really be crazy now. Totally Insane. I believe Floyd is so 1000% certain that he will be brutally and savagely knocked out by Manny Pacquiao – the worst nightmare he could ever imagine – that his subconscious will do anything ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING to kill the fight now.

Like Norman Bates, the subconscious of Mayweather is in control now. And Floyd’s uncontrollable fear is expressing itself with insane actions like the racist rant and now the alleged beating of the woman. It could be possible that Mayweather’s subconscious would prefer to go to a jail cell rather than be brutally and savagely knocked out by a good clean honorable sportsman like Manny Pacquiao who the jealous Mayweather viciously envies. Like Norman Bates’ mother in his subconscious hated and envied all women. Mayweather’s fear of Pacquiao is so monstrously enormous that he will absolutely do or say anything to kill the fight, even if it means going to jail. Or, I fear, perhaps even worse, perhaps committing suicide.

I believe Mike Tyson was in a somewhat similar state in the time period before he was being forced to fight Lennox Lewis in the early 2000s. Though he spoke to the contrary and like a crazed man (“Eat his children”), Tyson knew he had no chance to beat the mighty Lewis and repeatedly behaved in a nutty way so as to kill the fight. He delayed it with the press conference attack and tirade, he ducked it by fighting the Nielsens, Savareses and Bothas of the world, but eventually the powers that be forced Tyson to take his beating. And once he endured the brutal and savage KO loss to Lewis, all the burden of having to live up to being Iron Mike Tyson was lifted from his shoulders. The loss was actually a blessing in disguise and Mike Tyson, though he is said to be financially broke now, is happy and content and at peace.

Mayweather, like Tyson, is living in a psychological hell right now, because he can’t deal with fear of being knocked out by Pacquiao and the unknown consequences of how that loss will alter his self-image, career and future life. Mayweather is borderline insane right now. Like a spoiled child he has been protected from the dangers of Cotto, Margarito and Pacquiao all his life, and now he does not know how to handle or confront his worst fears.

That’s my take on Mayweather. Ellerbe and Haymon, you can send me a fee for analyzing the maniac you support and take profits from, but won’t come out to publicly defend. And why won’t you two come out and defend your “friend”?

Let’s hope Mayweather can find the courage to overcome his massive fears and do what he needs to do. And that’s suffer and endure the beating he has to take. “The humble shall be exalted and the exalted shall be humbled.” Like the example of Mike Tyson, there still is hope for Mayweather – if he has the courage to overcome his fears, and fight the fight he knows he can’t win. He has to have faith that sometimes there are blessings in disguise.

But if Mayweather can’t find the courage, he could end up being a tragedy.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/manny...er-to-insanity
                  I like this read....NOT sayin I agree with EVERYTHING....but there's some truth here!!

Comment

Originally posted by hellogarci_24 View Post
                    Now that the world knows the truth – that Floyd Mayweather is a bully and a coward who only fights opponents he has clear advantages over, and ducks, dodges and or runs like a scared coward from any fighter who can brutally knock him out (Cotto, Margarito, Pacquiao), he is not a happy man.

Floyd Mayweather is losing his mind now and may need a straightjacket before this is all over.

Like the strange character Norman Bates in the classic Alfred Hitchcock film “Psycho”, Floyd Mayweather’s ill behavior has been exposed for all the world to see. Everyone knows he’s scared to fight Manny Pacquiao and his world is falling apart. The insane racial rant last week was highly disturbing but the latest accusation that he’s beaten up his girlfriend again are far worse.

Obviously, Mayweather is a very sad, disturbed and pathetic figure who is suffering some kind of deep psychological turmoil. Bob Arum told us two years ago, Mayweather is “a psychological coward.”

Though many people disregarded those comments as bitterness towards Mayweather, they are more than likely very accurate.

Any man who talks venom against another man like Pacquiao and then runs and hides from him, is a psychologiocal coward. Any man who beats up a woman, is a psychological coward. I will stop at listing those two examples.

As the fame and fortune of Mayweather have increased, the more deformed and demented he has become. He obviously is ill equipped to handle success and what we are seeing now is a train wreck waiting to happen.

I’ve studied a lot of boxers and people over the last 20 years, so please let me play amateur doctor. Mayweather is so mentally devastated by the avalanche of media pressure and criticism over the last nine months – after years and years of having everything his own way – that his state of mind might really be crazy now. Totally Insane. I believe Floyd is so 1000% certain that he will be brutally and savagely knocked out by Manny Pacquiao – the worst nightmare he could ever imagine – that his subconscious will do anything ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING to kill the fight now.

Like Norman Bates, the subconscious of Mayweather is in control now. And Floyd’s uncontrollable fear is expressing itself with insane actions like the racist rant and now the alleged beating of the woman. It could be possible that Mayweather’s subconscious would prefer to go to a jail cell rather than be brutally and savagely knocked out by a good clean honorable sportsman like Manny Pacquiao who the jealous Mayweather viciously envies. Like Norman Bates’ mother in his subconscious hated and envied all women. Mayweather’s fear of Pacquiao is so monstrously enormous that he will absolutely do or say anything to kill the fight, even if it means going to jail. Or, I fear, perhaps even worse, perhaps committing suicide.

I believe Mike Tyson was in a somewhat similar state in the time period before he was being forced to fight Lennox Lewis in the early 2000s. Though he spoke to the contrary and like a crazed man (“Eat his children”), Tyson knew he had no chance to beat the mighty Lewis and repeatedly behaved in a nutty way so as to kill the fight. He delayed it with the press conference attack and tirade, he ducked it by fighting the Nielsens, Savareses and Bothas of the world, but eventually the powers that be forced Tyson to take his beating. And once he endured the brutal and savage KO loss to Lewis, all the burden of having to live up to being Iron Mike Tyson was lifted from his shoulders. The loss was actually a blessing in disguise and Mike Tyson, though he is said to be financially broke now, is happy and content and at peace.

Mayweather, like Tyson, is living in a psychological hell right now, because he can’t deal with fear of being knocked out by Pacquiao and the unknown consequences of how that loss will alter his self-image, career and future life. Mayweather is borderline insane right now. Like a spoiled child he has been protected from the dangers of Cotto, Margarito and Pacquiao all his life, and now he does not know how to handle or confront his worst fears.

That’s my take on Mayweather. Ellerbe and Haymon, you can send me a fee for analyzing the maniac you support and take profits from, but won’t come out to publicly defend. And why won’t you two come out and defend your “friend”?

Let’s hope Mayweather can find the courage to overcome his massive fears and do what he needs to do. And that’s suffer and endure the beating he has to take. “The humble shall be exalted and the exalted shall be humbled.” Like the example of Mike Tyson, there still is hope for Mayweather – if he has the courage to overcome his fears, and fight the fight he knows he can’t win. He has to have faith that sometimes there are blessings in disguise.

But if Mayweather can’t find the courage, he could end up being a tragedy.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/manny...er-to-insanity
                    is this from a person who actually passes himself off as a writer? sounds like the rantings of a bitter human being. sad that this is being called an "article". hope this dude has a day job.

Comment

Was an interesting read.

Comment

Working...
                      X