Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marcos Maidana ducks Keith Thurman again #burnmoney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

funny how N1gg@s that is supposed be hard, that will fight anyone anywhere, become mathemeticians, high risk, low reward when they be needin to duck.

Comment

Originally posted by Pugilist95 View Post
      This is just pathetic now, this guy didn't have to do **** to earn the Mayweather fight, basically beat 4 c class fighters. The level of competition that he has beaten has not been much different from Keith in all honesty and they should be in similar positions in the welterweight rankings so there is no reason why they shouldn't fight.

He doesn't deserve a Khan fight after two consecutive losses. Khan would eat this guy anyway, his performance in the 2nd fight against Floyd, in particular, was atrocious and basically showed how overrated he is.
      Keith why u mad tho?

shouldent have ran like a coward all night in your last fight, you dont get rewarded for that.

Keith keep Beggin'

Comment

khan makes more financial sense for maidana, thurman still unknown to the boxing casuals. i would love to see maidana vs thurman but ..."it's called prize fighting dummy" - paulie to thurman

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          I can't see how wanting to fight a better and higher rated fighter is a duck.

Because its NSB logic.
          I had the same arguement with a Rigo fan who said if Jhonny Gonzalez fought Walters it showed he was clearly ducking Rigo.

Comment

To be fair, Khan, Ortiz, Broner and a shot Morales are better than anyone on Thurman's resume lol.

Comment

I'm very confused now. What was the reason why Thurman wasn't even a viable opponent for TBE again? Why Floyd fought Maidana twice and not Thurman?

Comment

People want to see Maidana against Thurmann because its a fight of power punchers and also they want to see if Thurmans chin is the real deal or if it's weak.

Madiana owes the fight to the fans, he talks about being this warrior who will fight for free, well prove it

Khans not giving you a fight, he has many options.

Comment

Working...
                X