Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan holds Mayweathers career in his hands!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why are the most absurd threads started by guys joining after 2011 ....

Khan doesn't even hold his career in his own hands -- Only the most delusional think this highly of a guy who struggles against C-Level opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
      If Amir Khan loses to Alexander, despite attempts to say Floyd ducks black fighters it will fall on deaf ears, no one if going to demand Mayweather Vs Alexander.

This would only leave Floyd with GREAT fights coming up for May.

1. Manny Pacquiao - the fight will finally happen, Showtime wants it, boxing fans still want it, and truth be told, it's the easiest fight for the biggest pay day compared to the other choice of opponents.

2. Miguel Cotto - Mayweather will outbid Canelo for the Cotto fight, for the MW championship, last fight was close, now with Roach in his corner should be another good fight.

3. Kell Brook - High Risk, okay reward, Brook with his young, long reach and good jab and good power, could easily be too much for the older man Mayweather to handle.

4. Keith Thurman - Undefeated, Young, and KO puncher.

Most people believe Mayweather loses to all these fighters or some, eitherway it's legit.
      Amir khan does not hold his career in his hands. More like Amir Khan's nuts are on the chopping block. He wins? Maybe he get's Floyd. He loses? His career may very likely go into oblivion

Comment

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
        Why are the most absurd threads started by guys joining after 2011 ....

Khan doesn't even hold his career in his own hands -- Only the most delusional think this highly of a guy who struggles against C-Level opponents.
        lol so true..khan holding floyds career in his hands..floyd has been the best for 18 years going..and they have the audacity to think khan has a fighter of this caliber careers in his hands..

Comment

If Khan lose to Alexander, Floyd might retire. He's not gonna fight Pacquiao. Cotto and Canelo are fighting in May. He won't fight GGG at 154. Other than Brook in England, idk what Mayweather can really do. He can't fight Alexander that's for sure. That fight would not go over well right about now.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
            If Khan or Alexander is a choice for May he needs to **** off right now
            I agree with bruh. I going to watch either way, but I feel sorry for the fans who have to pay $80 for either of those fighters(alex khan).

Comment

If he looks good against Devon I'm okay with Khan against Mayweather. If it isn't Khan it's Garcia's fight if he wants it.

But if Cotto-Canelo gets made I think that Floyd waits until September.

Comment

Mayweather is deadset on fighting a bum next, being that his previous fights were tough as f***, esp. physically on his body. A lot of wear and tear.

After fighting Jose Luis Castillo Floyd padded his record with some warehouse workers. Kind of like Danny Garcia fighting Rafael Salazar after his career-shortening fight with Lucas Matthysse. Garcia was never the same after Matthysse put dem thangs on 'em.

Don't expect Mayweather to ever be the same. I truly believe, and would bet my life on, that he is permanently damaged to some serious extent after his fights with Marcos Maidana. Just look at the sheer physical damage he took. My God. Chino looked like he just woke up from a nap, whereas Mayweather looked like the cat from Tom and Jerry after getting hit with a frying pan.

Comment

Originally posted by hoo's necks View Post
                  Mayweather is deadset on fighting a bum next, being that his previous fights were tough as f***, esp. physically on his body. A lot of wear and tear.

After fighting Jose Luis Castillo Floyd padded his record with some warehouse workers. Kind of like Danny Garcia fighting Rafael Salazar after his career-shortening fight with Lucas Matthysse. Garcia was never the same after Matthysse put dem thangs on 'em.

Don't expect Mayweather to ever be the same. I truly believe, and would bet my life on, that he is permanently damaged to some serious extent after his fights with Marcos Maidana. Just look at the sheer physical damage he took. My God. Chino looked like he just woke up from a nap, whereas Mayweather looked like the cat from Tom and Jerry after getting hit with a frying pan.
                  No offense, but it appears that you have lost touch with reality.

On another note, who is "Rafael Salazar" anyway?

Comment

Thurman is a real good choice for Mayweather and I'm pretty sure he fights him of all else gals with pacman.
                    The reason being is Thurman is a Great talker, he can sell the fight on his personality alone, and that's what will be one of the big factors in doing huge PPV numbers. Thurman will be Awesome on the press tour, plus he's young, a KO artist, undefeated, good looking, great talker/personality. That's PPV gold right there. I'm willing to bet that before Floyd retires, he'll fight Thurman.

As far as khan, it's really no interest among the casuals on a khan fight. He's popular but not as popular as many of you think. He'll have to really shine in this Alexander fight to re-generate the interest he once had. Only then will khan get a shot.

As far as Cotto, I don't know why everyone on this forum is saying rematch. Cotto LOST. Period, theres no real interest for a Cotto rematch, who gives a sh^t about a 160 belt from a person he already beat at 154? Floyd won't do that.

If pac wins and is willing to comply with everything, that feels like the one that will definitely happen this May if you ask me.

Now on the flip side, if Algeri beats pac, people will be all up in arms and Pissed off if Floyd decides to fight Algeri. It will be a sh^t storm and the funny thing is, I think Floyd will do it just as a slap in the face at the double standard and to get some easy money for easy work.

Comment

Working...
                    X