Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do "new fans" now see why you can't throw 1000 punches a fight with "boxers"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do "new fans" now see why you can't throw 1000 punches a fight with "boxers"

Good movement and effective counter punching cuts your output down by ALOT i remember posters saying"how can floyd beat manny when he throws 1000 punches a fight" wont happen because accurate counter punching makes you think twice before you throw and great movement keeps you thinking, To the educated fans this is boxing 101 but alot of posters on here are really new and green to this sport and thats ok if they were willing to listen and learn

agreed. You miss you pay.

Comment

Originally posted by The MiZ View Post
      agreed. You miss you pay.
      Mayweather will make Pacquiao pay for all his mistake. Marquez is slower and he made Pacquiao paid.

Comment

It amazes me how blind people are,manny looks great and unloads rapid combos when you stand right in from of him,who cant?its like punching a punching bag,but add in movement and he's lost...look at when mosley and cotto moved manny was lost and got frustrated..sure he won cause"first cotto stood and fought and got ****ed up"mosley moved and didnt throw any thing.................but look at the jmm fight he moves just a little in the right direction "but"knows how to throw while moving..manny was frustrated and looked lost..he cant throw any effective combos when you know how to move and counter

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          Good movement and effective counter punching cuts your output down by ALOT i remember posters saying"how can floyd beat manny when he throws 1000 punches a fight" wont happen because accurate counter punching makes you think twice before you throw and great movement keeps you thinking, To the educated fans this is boxing 101 but alot of posters on here are really new and green to this sport and thats ok if they were willing to listen and learn
          but u can school a counter puncher

Comment

On paper, Mayweather beats Pacquiao.

I still need to see it just to settle all this *******/***** bull****.

Comment

right hooks all night baby

Comment

Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
                On paper, Mayweather beats Pacquiao.

I still need to see it just to settle all this *******/***** bull****.
                IMHO PAC fought smart versus JMM, and I agree if he fights that same way versus Floyd he will not win, no matter what style Manny fights floyd I still want to see the fight happen and settle all this...

Comment

Originally posted by UmissUpay View Post
                  but u can school a counter puncher

lol school???lol most say he lost.this is schooling

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                    It amazes me how blind people are,manny looks great and unloads rapid combos when you stand right in from of him,who cant?its like punching a punching bag,but add in movement and he's lost...look at when mosley and cotto moved manny was lost and got frustrated..sure he won cause"first cotto stood and fought and got ****ed up"mosley moved and didnt throw any thing.................but look at the jmm fight he moves just a little in the right direction "but"knows how to throw while moving..manny was frustrated and looked lost..he cant throw any effective combos when you know how to move and counter
                    Exactly. In the fights that Manny has dominated, the opponents act like heavy bags, Pacman begins to look the same way as in training landing combos. Here's the thing about boxing diehard Pac fans need to understand. Its not about who throws the most punches, not even who lands the most. Why? Cause you can throw and land plenty, then your opponent opens up and knocks you out. Its about who lands the most effective punches. The compubox doesn't show that. We see it when we watch the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X