No announcement yet.

Vitali Klitschko: Will He Get Into the Hall of Fame

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Black Barty View Post
    Byrd knocked him out? Have you actually seen that fight?
    Did Vitali knock out Manuel Charr?

Comment

Byrd knocked him out? Have you actually seen that fight?
      yes he knocked him out. tko. they don't have a word for "i quit"

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        Did Vitali knock out Manuel Charr?
        Your point being?

Comment

Yes, he will get in most likely, but I don't think he really has the resume to be a proper HOFer. Wlad definitely, Vitali meh....

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
            Vitali is by definition an all-time great.
            Huh? Explain that for us mr cruiserweight.

How is he an ATG by definition?

Comment

Your point being?
              That a stoppage win, is a stoppage win.

Originally posted by BennyST View Post
              Huh? Explain that for us mr cruiserweight.

How is he an ATG by definition?
              Haha. that was an epic fail.

"I boxed as an amateur in the cruiserweight division"

Comment

ok lets actually take vitali's resume out of the garbage and look at it.

first relevant fighter he fought was byrd and he looked dreadful against someone that moved. yes he was winning but byrd has no offense and he was still getting to him so he quit.

next relevant fighter he fought was an old immobile lewis and he hit him with power punches over and over and didn't budge lewis. where was vitali's mythical power? lewis was stopped by 1 punch twice. lewis was starting to beat up vitali and the fight was stopped.

next relevant fighter he fought was fringe contender kirk johnson. giant whale with terrible movement. obvious beatdown.

next relevant fighter was corrie sanders who was also a giant whale but gave vitali all he could handle until he gassed out because he was so fat.

next relevant fighter he fought was sam peter. concrete feet. huge fatass. another guy with terrible movement and stamina. see the trend.

next relevant fighter he fought was chris arreola. another slow whale with terrible movement. stood right in front of vitali. next.

next relevant fighter was solis? is he even relevant? no. next.

next relevant fighter was adamek. terribly slow even at 175. even slower at heavyweight. sitting duck.

next relevant fighter was chisora who is pretty fat and comes straight ahead. still gave vitali a real hard time.
                Last edited by daggum; 03-07-2014, 10:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                  That a stoppage win, is a stoppage win.

Haha. that was an epic fail.

"I boxed as an amateur in the cruiserweight division"
                  I never said it wasn't a stoppage win, but "stoppage" and "knockout" are not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    yes he knocked him out. tko. they don't have a word for "i quit"
                    RTD, it means you gave up.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      ok lets actually take vitali's resume out of the garbage and look at it.

first relevant fighter he fought was byrd and he looked dreadful against someone that moved. yes he was winning but byrd has no offense and he was still getting to him so he quit.

next relevant fighter he fought was an old immobile lewis and he hit him with power punches over and over and didn't budge lewis. where was vitali's mythical power? lewis was stopped by 1 punch twice. lewis was starting to beat up vitali and the fight was stopped.

next relevant fighter he fought was fringe contender kirk johnson. giant whale with terrible movement. obvious beatdown.

next relevant fighter was corrie sanders who was also a giant whale but gave vitali all he could handle until he gassed out because he was so fat.

next relevant fighter he fought was sam peter. concrete feet. huge fatass. another guy with terrible movement and stamina. see the trend.

next relevant fighter he fought was chris arreola. another slow whale with terrible movement. stood right in front of vitali. next.

next relevant fighter was solis? is he even relevant? no. next.

next relevant fighter was adamek. terribly slow even at 175. even slower at heavyweight. sitting duck.

next relevant fighter was chisora who is pretty fat and comes straight ahead. still gave vitali a real hard time.
                      Name your favourite active fighter and I guarantee I can nitpick his resume just like this.

Comment

Working...
                      X