Work closed due to snow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
    all the time...
    and the racist ones sometimes say to me Jooosee can you seee then they hit me off with a $20 or $50 tip so I'll take the insult lol
    They should be nice because what if you "accidentally" forget something, they are fucked.

Comment

have you ever seen snow?
      On TV jk . I went to colorado one time to play in the snow. THats it.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        They should be nice because what if you "accidentally" forget something, they are fucked.
        you mean like the oxygen inside the tank

Comment

you mean like the oxygen inside the tank
          Be funny if you added some helium to the tanks/.

Comment

Be funny if you added some helium to the tanks/.
            lol

I'll keep that in mind

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Lol I'm going snow drifting in a bit.

It didn't snow too much here in NJ.
              It's quite a bit northern NJ.

Comment

Got another one, had to go in at 7 am to do the shipment but they let us out an hour later, still get paid for the whole day......YES!!!!

Comment

it's snowing like a mofoka!

it started at 12 am this morning at it ends at 6 am tomorrow around 3 inches per hour

Comment

it's snowing like a mofoka!

it started at 12 am this morning at it ends at 6 am tomorrow around 3 inches per hour
                    Don't know why they had us come in since we never even opened and thus made the state no money but WE it was worth coming in for an hour and getting paid the whole shift as opposed to staying in bed calling off and not getting paid. Too bad tomorrow is my scheduled day off so I wouldn't get paid for another snow day even if we closed tomorrow again if its going to last this long.

We already have a delicious mouth watering throbbing 8 inches of snow as is and this is supposed to last until around after midnight and its just before 10 am where I am now.

Comment

Don't know why they had us come in since we never even opened and thus made the state no money but WE it was worth coming in for an hour and getting paid the whole shift as opposed to staying in bed calling off and not getting paid. Too bad tomorrow is my scheduled day off so I wouldn't get paid for another snow day even if we closed tomorrow again if its going to last this long.

We already have a delicious mouth watering throbbing 8 inches of snow as is and this is supposed to last until around after midnight and its just before 10 am where I am now.
                      Christie declared a State of Emergency last night

I'm not looking forward to the shoveling doe

Comment

Working...
                      X