Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keith Thurman went from being listed 5'11 to 5'8?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keith Thurman went from being listed 5'11 to 5'8?

I clearly remember him being listed at 5'11 during telecast's and now Boxrec has him at 5'7. Hilarious.

He had to have worn some real good elevator shoes but got caught.

Yeah they were like wtf he smaller then karass and karass is barely 5'9 lol

Comment

Yea he's really not that big although everyone seems to think he is. 5'8 and 69" reach. He's very strong physically though.

Comment

Yep. A lot people see him as a huge welterweight. He's solid legit one. But not huge at 147. Probably a little smaller than Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by Public_Enemy View Post
          Yea he's really not that big although everyone seems to think he is. 5'8 and 69" reach. He's very strong physically though.
          Showtime doesn't fuk around with height stats. They expose everybody. They reduced Allan Green from 6'3 to 6'1. Jermain Taylor from 6'1 to 5'11. And most recently Alvarez from 5'9 to 5'7.

I guess that's one of the perks/privileges fighting on HBO, they just go with the inflated numbers.

But still, how someone gave themselves an additional three inches is amazing to me. Usually they bump it up an inch over what they actually are.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
            Showtime doesn't fuk around with height stats. They expose everybody. They reduced Allan Green from 6'3 to 6'1. Jermain Taylor from 6'1 to 5'11. And most recently Alvarez from 5'9 to 5'7.

I guess that's one of the perks/privileges fighting on HBO, they just go with the inflated numbers.

But still, how someone gave themselves an additional three inches is amazing to me. Usually they bump it up an inch over what they actually are.
            lol people are like that in real life, Im 5'10 and this guy I knew was a fat short dude probably like 5'7 tops but he said he was 5'10 and I was like hell naw you aint no fucking 5'10 cause Im 5'10 and you way shorter then me lol this motherfucker had the balls to say I dont know my height that I really am 6'1 lmfao i was like wtf you delusional like a mtoherfucker.

and boxers are funny they all exxagrate their heights, canelo 5'9 lmfao he barely 5'7 TOPS

Comment

He grew shorter, shit happens.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                He grew shorter, shit happens.
                That what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post

Lol who cares, none of these guys are actually almost ever even measured, their heights are estimated

Comment

Originally posted by AlexaAriza View Post
                    That what she said.
                    Badumm tsssss

Comment

Working...
                    X