Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wait, so he went 12 rounds with a guy with 2 closed eyes.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by liraj View Post
    He beat him worse than Ortiz did, so I'd say he deserves a shot at May
    He didn't have both his eyes closed against Ortiz, both his eyes were closed against Guerrero and he couldn't stop him.

Comment

I know it's hard to believe... but Berto, shaky chin and all, has proven himself to be extremely durable. He gets rocked, may go down, but he always gets up pretty quickly and finishes the fight. No shame in not KO'ing him....but maybe I need to check out this "interest" thread next to see what ure talking about lol

Comment

Preaching to the choir. I guess Berto is Mr. Sandman of the Welterweight division. Beat him and you get to the final boss.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Never knew Guerrero was a KO artist. Never knew a featherweight in his second fight as a WW was supposed to KO the much bigger guy. Hmmmmmmmmm

What's so special about Garcia? In 30 fights he hasn't done jack ****.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          Since when do you have to be a KO artist to KO a guy with both his eyes closed.

Garcia hasn't done shyt, that's weird cause the guy he just KO'ed went 24 rounds Caballero and went 12 with Gamboa and had Gamboa on queer street 3 times.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
            Preaching to the choir. I guess Berto is Mr. Sandman of the Welterweight division. Beat him and you get to the final boss.
            Maybe when he was on PED's and had a title. Now? hmmmm I don't think it's quite the same.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
              I thought I was in the f#cking twilight zone in that thread.......
              I try my best not to into Mayweather threads, but the stuff that's going on in there is legendary.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck
                Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Never knew Guerrero was a KO artist. Never knew a featherweight in his second fight as a WW was supposed to KO the much bigger guy. Hmmmmmmmmm

What's so special about Garcia? In 30 fights he hasn't done jack ****.

Since when do you have to be a KO artist to KO a guy with both his eyes closed.

Garcia hasn't done shyt, that's weird cause the guy he just KO'ed went 24 rounds Caballero and went 12 with Gamboa and had Gamboa on queer street 3 times.
                Queer street? Maybe you can provide me video evidence.

I suppose you can do better than Guerrero did? And no Garcia hasn't done ****. After 30 fights Barros being considered a step up Zzzzzz.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Maybe when he was on PED's and had a title. Now? hmmmm I don't think it's quite the same.
                  I agree. It's crazy what's going on right now. In January people were DESTROYING Mayweather when it was announced that he was signed to fight Robert Guerrero.

Guerrero beats Aydin and Berto and all of the sudden this fight gets approval.

We've seen this happen time and time again. Mosley, Ortiz, Cotto and now Guerrero. A limited fighter gets a "big" win, generates buzz, creates a hypetrain and gets the fight with Mayweather, taking all of the attention away from Pac and Sergio.

Then after Mayweather beats him 118-110...

"Oh Guerrero was a bum anyway"

"He's not even a real welterweight"

"Berto was garbage anyway"

"Floyd is a cherry picker"

Comment

TS is reaching here. C'mon how many fights have we seen in recent years where a fighter is battered beaten but holds on to finish the fight. Guerrero couldn't finsih Berto because Andre fought back and inflicted damage of his own and he showed tremendous heart. It was a great fight and an impressive performance by Robert and it shouldnt be diminished because he didn't get the KO...

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                      Queer street? Maybe you can provide me video evidence.

I suppose you can do better than Guerrero did? And no Garcia hasn't done ****. After 30 fights Barros being considered a step up Zzzzzz.

I don't have the fight, check the video block or YouTube.

I never said I could KO Berto, if you read the second sentence you'll see that I said pro fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X