No announcement yet.

anyone else smashed a close friend?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
    fuucking genius bro. thanks alot for this.
    yea this girl used to date my homeboy too but theyve been broken up for years plus my friendship with the guy fell off like 2 years ago so whatever.

nah im 100% sure i aint gonna be dating her lol. our ***** is on motherfuucking down low but i trust everyone here in the lounge so im sharing this here
    The biggest mistake dudes make is lying to a chick and making her think it's something more than what it is.

You would be surprised at the chicks that are just down to have fun. Dudes that lie and tell them they love them and ****, have no game.

**** since I have gotten married, I think I have attracted more women because of my wedding ring then when I was single and that's the sad truth.

Comment

/Thread

Comment

not true....

fuuck off russian. dont close my thread buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
          not true....

fuuck off russian. dont close my thread buddy.
          You know its true

Comment

Fuuckin true ***** russian!!! haha friends yeah right, if she is hot and in your presence and unclaimed come on man, checkmate!!! Unless they are butch gay or ugly looking

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

/Thread
              I agree that men and women can't be just friends, unless it's some crazy circumstance that came from some sort of tragedy or something.

Like let's say you were both survived an airplane crash or something. Since the females in this video understand that the men like them but they still see them as just friends, it makes me believe this simple formula that women have in life when it comes to men.

If you have a GF and she has some male "friends" you better get your **** straight because you are one fuk up from being replaced by one of her "friends".

Those friends (I am convinced) are just Plan B's in case you fuk up. Then when she does hook up with one of her "friends" and you tell her you knew it all along, she can just say you pushed her to him or he was just there to comfort her.

That's why the comfort game is a serious game some dudes use, you need to be weary of those sensitive types, they are sneaky fuks.

My wife had a "friend" that she had since she was in the military. He was this Puerto Rican guy who did all these favors for her and was there anytime she needed someone.

When me and her started dating, I asked her about this dude and she gave me the "he's just my friend" line. So I was slick and insisted we all go out for drinks one night, she agreed.....big mistake on her part.

Long story short, I made sure to let him know we were together and she was my girl. He texted my wife (GF at the time) and said he couldn't be friends because he always loved her and it hurt him so much to see her with me. Something I told her from the get go but she didn't believe it because she thought of him as a brother.

So I texted him back that if he texts her again, I will beat his punk ass if I ever see him. He said he was depressed and was thinking of killing himself, I told him to do it and not contact my wife (GF at the time) ever again.

He never contacted her.

You have to nip that **** in the bud homie.

Comment

be careful, she'll likely end up becoming your wife if you don't watch it :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

/Thread
                  Now try interviewing a really really ugly chick. She has guy friends but no one would want to **** her.

Comment

If you're having sex, emotions will come into play. It's inevitable, unless you stop at one time.

Comment

Girls are naive enough to think they can be just friends with guys, but the guy always wants something more.

Comment

Working...
                      X