Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shane Mosley's Been Random Drug Tested Five Times

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, cleaning up the sport. Good read.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
      Im a nuetral fan. U must be a Mayweather fan.
      Nuetral what? I'm actually a Mayweather AND Mosley fan.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
        The testing sux. It violates ones right to privacy and freedom. Mosley is treated like a prisoner here.
        same as a govnerment job. I remember when I was in the navy they came to the barracks, woke everybody thatwas there up at 4am & made us piss. I'm sure meeting them somewhere you gon be anyways shouldn't be a problem. Now if I had to randomly go to them I think that would piss me off.

Comment

Man I love this. Seriously.

Comment

We will know for sure now that Mayweather and Mosley are clean. Can't say that about all other fighters. And I mean All

Comment

This is great - agree with Battling that the cost may prove to be a hindrance in the future but if we can start with the big bouts; move to the championship bouts and so forth, this is great for the sport.

On another note, I love Shane's attitude. May 1st is going to be the best night the sport's seen in a long, long time. I hope the numbers match it.

Comment

This is the right move for boxing, but until random drug testing is enforced for ALL professional boxing matches, then it is pointless. A boxer could roid during their early career, reap the benefits, and only stop taking them when they have a high profile fight coming up.

At the present time, random drug testing in boxing is just a stunt conducted by Floyd Mayweather to get one over Manny Pacquiao, and dirty his name.

Comment

Drives him bowling and to get sandwiches? WTF

Comment

Originally posted by timba1988 View Post
                    This is the right move for boxing, but until random drug testing is enforced for ALL professional boxing matches, then it is pointless. A boxer could roid during their early career, reap the benefits, and only stop taking them when they have a high profile fight coming up.

At the present time, random drug testing in boxing is just a stunt conducted by Floyd Mayweather to get one over Manny Pacquiao, and dirty his name.
                    Why is it pointless when it prevents these two fighters? Can a fighter cheat? Yeah but in the case of certain PEDs, such as EPO for instance, it's enormous (having to stop taking in preparation for a big fight).

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                      This is great - agree with Battling that the cost may prove to be a hindrance in the future but if we can start with the big bouts; move to the championship bouts and so forth, this is great for the sport.

On another note, I love Shane's attitude. May 1st is going to be the best night the sport's seen in a long, long time. I hope the numbers match it.
                      I'm with you on this. I seriously want this to be a CLASSIC type fight. Not just a one sided affair for either fighter.

Comment

Working...
                      X