Collapse
No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto: "First I Handle Jennings, Then Margarito"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sparring and training is not the same thing as a real fight. When the headgear comes off and the gloves get smaller its a different animal. Also from the results last time it didnt work for him. Cotto needs to fight and beat a big strong welter something I dont think he's done. As for cintron getting beat that was margo not cotto and it works for cotto cause if the going gets tough cintron will usually bend. HBO would of also probably bought Cotto vs Cintron.

Comment

Originally posted by Horus View Post
      Thats why I say in all fairness, Cotto is a Huge >>> ????
      to me...Too Many questions surround cotto and his career for me to consider him a validated great fighter
      What Questions. Your boy Floyd have more questions that needs to be answer than Cotto and Margarito together!!!!!!!!

Comment

Cotto wil rise once again and will leave no doubt that he's the best welterweight out there.

Comment

I don't know anything about his next opponent, but if the guy is not a power puncher, then I think management just wants to see how Cotto does after the loss. I think he should fight another tough fighter before fighting Margarito again. Cintron is a good matchup, but it could be someone else. He should not fight a slick boxer like Berto, Collazo, or Quintana because their styles are the opposite of what Margarito brings.

Comment

Welcome back Miguel. You are ****ing warrior and I can't wait to see the rematch!!

Comment

Viva las Roids for the steroids tornado!!!!

Maybe this he wouldn't be juice up!!! and Cotto could win the fight fair and square!!! VIVA!!!!! The roid tornado!!!
              Originally posted by Da Hammer View Post
              i still have no idea who Michael Jennings is...

Comment

Working...
              X