Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roy never took a challenge and has a glass Jaw.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
    i was at the thomas and mack center for the jones vs ruiz fight and it dramatically changed my life. it taught me i can do anything I ever wanted to do if i put my mind to it!
    yes of course everything is possible with the help of steroids

Comment

Like a lot of people Roy slowed down on the risks because he was in control

Comment

Originally posted by R I Z O View Post
        That hypejob got brutally KO'd twice and is looking for a 3rd brutal KO at MSG. Please move on.
        Terrible post. Joe Calzaghe and "brutal KO" in the same sentence

Roy Jones was regarded by many as the most skilled fighter of 90's and early 21st century. Who the **** is hyping him now?

Comment

I get this sense that you're currently in a dark mood.
          nah were all good baby! as long as u have god in your life u can do anything

Comment

Originally posted by ElGranLuchador View Post
            yes of course everything is possible with the help of steroids
            Roy Jones Jr

Tested positive for androstenedione.

The post-fight drug test showed Jones and Hall both tested positive for androstenedione in 2000 , which is a banned substance by the IBF. Androstenedione is a natural steroid hormone that was commonly available over the counter as a supplement until 2004 when the FDA made the over the counter sale of androstenedione illegal. Jones admitted to taking the product "ripped fuel" which was sold in GNC and every nutritional supplement outlet.Jones was able to keep his title and was not fined or suspended for the positive test. All of Jones' other post-fight drug tests before and after this fight came back clean. He ended the year by stopping Eric Harding in the 10th round of a one sided fight, once again successfully retaining the title.

http://www.answers.com/topic/roy-jones-jr

Androstenedione

Androstenedione is a steroid hormone produced in the adrenal glands and ovaries. It functions as a precursor to both testosterone and estrogen. Androstenedione ("andro") is manufactured as a dietary supplement and marketed as a natural alternative to anabolic steroids, claiming to enhance sports performance and increases muscle mass. However, some studies suggest that Androstenedione supplementation may have adverse health consequences due to its androgenic and estrogenic properties. [1-4] Androstenedione has been banned by The National Football League, International Olympic Committee, and the National Collegiate Athletic Association.

Due to the lack of proven benefits and the potential risks, on March 11, 2004, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) suggested that manufactures stop distributing andro supplements. [5] In October, 2004, the Anabolic Steroid Control Act of 2004 was approved by the Senate and the House, and signed into law by President George W. Bush. As of January 20, 2005, this law is now enforceable.

http://www.supplementnews.org/androstenedione/index.htm

PITTSBURGH--General Nutrition Centers (GNC) will begin checking customer ID to verify the shopper is 18 years or older when buying products intended for adult use. Affected GNC products include those containing ephedra, kava, melatonin,androstenedione or synephrine, which all have warning labels regarding underage usage.

http://www.naturalproductsmarketplac...bh7143114.html

Comment

Montell Griffin is one of Roy's most underated victories. Your probably saying who? Remember Griffin gave James Toney trouble twice and Roy trouble in their first fight. For Roy to starch a fighter that good in one round is crazy. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                nah were all good baby! as long as u have god in your life u can do anything
                Word.

I thought you weren't betting on RJJ-Zag?

Comment

Originally posted by TRUTH View Post
                  Montell Griffin is one of Roy's most underated victories. Your probably saying who? Remember Griffin gave James Toney trouble twice and Roy trouble in their first fight. For Roy to starch a fighter that good in one round is crazy. IMO
                  ^^^^ thats the mutha****in truth right there

Comment

Word.

I thought you weren't betting on RJJ-Zag?
                    yeah i didnt either... but then elgran gave me 4 to 1 odds... and i figured ive got over 3 million.... i can risk 250 to win 1million

roy DEFINITELY has a better than 4:1 chance of beating joe... and i make 68k in interest every 2 days...

so no points lost even if i lose

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                      yeah i didnt either... but then elgran gave me 4 to 1 odds... and i figured ive got over 3 million.... i can risk 250 to win 1million

roy DEFINITELY has a better than 4:1 chance of beating joe... and i make 68k in interest every 2 days...

so no points lost even if i lose
                      damnn

hook a ***** up

jk

Comment

Working...
                      X