Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do Men Prefer Going To Barber Shops or Hair Salons?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    Which one do you guys prefer, a hair cut at the Barber shop or at a Hair Salon with women stylists? Who does the best work with your hair? Just wondering.

I haven't cut my hair since I stopped buzzing it years ago...I just let it grow and tie it up.

But the real reason I'm posting here is because I know a Philippino girl who looks exactly like the girl in your avatar and I have had a hopeless crush on her ever since I met her. Who is that in your avatar?

Comment

Men do men's hair better than women, in my general experience. This applies in hairdressing salons, too (as if only women work in them).

Comment

I wouldn't be caught dead in a barber shop.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
          I get my fauxhawk done at the barber shop..the barber is Kurdish and he does the best haircuts ..all them Arab boys go to see him.
          Nah, I'm not saying barbers can't cut, its just I have a lot of hair and its thick so it doesn't come out as good as when I get it thinned with the shears.

My boy goes to a barber and his mohawk is cute as hell on him.

Different hair types, blowout is easy cause all you need is good layering and that's about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
            Go back to your old avi. That chick was ubber sexy.
            Don't worry, I will in time.

I just like this pic of Neymar with his cute hipster glasses on.

Comment

Working...
            X