No announcement yet.

Steward's and Thomas Hearns' financial woes a warning for Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Horus View Post
    Do you really think Pacquiao will lose the election?
    Yea... Honestly I think his people would want him in the ring and not in the office, seriously if Ali was walking around in his prime today doing what he did in the 60's after he beat Liston and decided to say I wanna run for congress would anyone vote for him or would we want him to stay in the gym?

Comment

pac is seen as a great fighter not a politician...he could'nt even win for city mayor.......

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
        pac is seen as a great fighter not a politician...he could'nt even win for city mayor.......
        eaxactly, thank u

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          I dont even think he can win for barrangay captain lol.

Comment

Who knows? There are lots of celebrities-turned politicians in this country. And with that kind of money, Pac may well win, unfortunately for a developing nation like the Philippines. Such country doesn't need boxers, actors, singers. It needs Filipino versions of Rudy Guliani and Donald Trump.

Comment

He is one fighter guys who cares about his finances he sure does not care about yours.let him mc hammer that money away if he wants to.
              Last edited by MARKBNLV; 03-27-2010, 09:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                He is one fighter guys who cares aboiut his finances he sure does not care about yours.let him mc hammer that money away if he wants to.
                If thats the case he'll have a sorry ass comeback in the future lol

Comment

Originally posted by Cashtro View Post
                  If thats the case he'll have a sorry ass comeback in the future lol
                  I am sure he will most of them do,**** Camachos still fighting.

Comment

Pacquiao can not do wrong until he wakes up broke.I'm glad Mayweather saw the effect of his ways when he could still fight.I dont enjoy watching Rahman,Toney and Holyfield having to fight because they are broke.Boxing is a hurt business

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks he's set for life... at least in the Philippines? He's already more popular than the president there.

Comment

Working...
                      X