Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could an Administrator Start a Section for these lame Mafias/Cartels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL!!! sobebody took the social group names seriously... these guys are just having fun... they share common interests.

It's not like they're killing each other out...are they?

Comment

Originally posted by Puntoyhauf View Post
      LOL!!! sobebody took the social group names seriously... these guys are just having fun... they share common interests.

It's not like they're killing each other out...are they?
      well im glad somebody else outside the social groups gets it

Comment

floyd looked way too serious. usualy he smiles when he says something
        dumb. but not tonight.
        i think the negative flack he's getting for not facing wltwt champs and loading his side with jmm weight avantage is getting to him.
        and it cant be fun having to go back to work because of money problems
        and torchering yourself with training after getting use to the lush life!

Comment

Originally posted by alishuffle View Post
          Would somebody please start a forum for these lame attempts at being cool? These groups or gangs of kids that watch MTV and see all of the rappers telling them that Scarface is cool, so they believe it, and start referring to themselves as mafias/cartels/etc. Kinda like the losers that shot all of those at columbine and referred to themselves as the Trenchcoat Mafia. Its getting out of hand. It seems every post on this website has to do with a mafia and it just sounds juvenile.

Maybe the administrators of this website could put a section in just for you gangs, and you could all fight it out and finally be done with it.
          Loosen up your sphincter a bit! These guys are having fun and riding the wave of the xcitement PBF has brought to boxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            i like it better when kevin jesus takes his meds
            Okay now i get it, you read my post that i said i have calmed down because i'm taking sleeping pills and sleeping better.

Well i'm assuming it is that.

Comment

Why is it that people have a problem w/ Mayweather Mafia and not the all the Pac groups, Cotto group, Pwill groups, and a cast of others? I'll tell you why, because Mayweather is the most hated on fighter in the world so that makes us the most hated on group. What makes me glad to be in this group is that there were more people that hated Ali than liked him and when it was all said and done he became arguably(SRR) the Greatest. So when it's all said and done with Floyds hit list he will become the arguably the greatest fighter to ever lace up a pair of gloves. And everybody who hated will have to eat a slice of humble pie and concede to the Greatest.
              Last edited by Two Clips; 05-22-2009, 11:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X