Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better performance against Maidana?old bloated shot Erik Morales or Floyd Mayweather?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Erik Morales didnt run one second from Maidana like Mayweather did, and Maidana never buckled Morales like he did Mayweather and Morales almost put Maidana down which Mayweather never came close to doing and Morales controlled the the fight with his boxing skills not from running away to buy time.

Comment

An astonishing performance by Morales, whatever else you want to say about it.

Comment

for all the times that floyd fans crap on pac beating morales the 2nd and 3rd fight yet maidana faced morales after pac before he fought floyd and garcia fought morales twice.

that 2nd and 3rd pacquiao fight win just got better imo.

Comment

morales almost nearly beat danny, if i remember right the kd was the difference

if morales was in shape for these fights he'd had won wide ud's

Comment

I loved watching Morales in that fight. He was over the hill, past it, not given a chance..yet he put in a great performance. An even better performance considering the state of his eye.

Comment

Originally posted by chrismart83 View Post
              I loved watching Morales in that fight. He was over the hill, past it, not given a chance..yet he put in a great performance. An even better performance considering the state of his eye.
              Morales is underated, he could have made a lot of his early fights easier than they had to be but his machismo got the better of him like the Injin Chi fight he went toe to toe with that tough korean when he could have easily boxed him up.

Comment

Floyd "The Rich Coward" Mayweather is the most overrated and overhyped currently active boxer.

Comment

Wow really horse hair? Im disappointed in your lack of knowledge op. Morales made maidana wear winning glove the least puncher gloves on the market. Morales won that fight imho the guy was shot to pieces showed his great spirit true grit he had more excitement in one fight then floyd has his whole career .

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                    I'm still amazed by how good Erik Morales looked compared to Floyd, and Morales was shot and washed up by this point he was bloated too fighting way above his division, yet he gave Maidana a boxing lesson look at how Maidana can barely hit Morales on the ropes.
                    I'm not amazed. Morales is the best fighter of his era.

Comment

Working...
                    X