Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Manny Pacquiao..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a confession to make, I'm getting sick of Manny Pacquiao..

I've been a fan of his forever, I've stood by him forever and took abuse on this forum for that

I became a fan because I was fascinated how he operated in the ring,
    He was/is exciting in nearly every way, I couldn't not respect him for that and could watch him in the ring allday...

But over the last two years in particular (now more than ever,)
    I'm getting sick of him. I respect he is a religious nut family man blah blah... whatever...

But he's 33 now and going on about all this religious shit and it's just becoming boring at this stage, it seems like he doesn't care about boxing anymore and just wants to talk about "Politics and religioun," I mean wtf is he doing in congress? he has the brain capacity of a 3rd grader and its quite sickening.

In my opinion Manny needs to get back in the ring against a legit foe, I don't care who it's against just not a damn 4th marquez fight. Don't take this thread wrong,
    I don't think he's ducking anyone, At the moment I can't say how good he still is, but I do think he could still beat most guys out there right now, excluding Floyd...

I hope the rumours of him getting his hunger back where true and we get to see him back in the ring again like his younger days,
    But he needs to get out of his own ass and focus on what made who he is today.

To many dumb threads for a first time flo-mo.

Comment

Someone end this alt

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Someone end this alt
        for reals I have a feeling I know who alt this is too.

but he made this threat cause a real floyd fan made a thread about being sick of mayweather and this guy been riding with floyd for years
        http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=573194

the op, just on damage control cause his got his feeling hurts or something, Who acts like this LOL.

Comment

hhahah i gotta get my out for this

Comment

Originally posted by ToPRaNK View Post
            hhahah i gotta get my out for this
            its true tho i was a pac fan before he frauded his way up the p4p rankings. how you gonna be a top fighter and refuse to take a drug tests?? is that a real champ?

Comment

why must filipinos make these types of threads?

Comment

I'm not sick of Pac, he is a good guy who does a lot for people. His newbie dumbass fan base and their constant circle jerking is what everyone is sick of.

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                  why must filipinos make these types of threads?
                  Seriously? Come on bro its an angry white boy trying represent listening to eminem albums.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                    I'm not sick of Pac, he is a good guy who does a lot for people. His newbie dumbass fan base and their constant circle jerking is what everyone is sick of.
                    i can peep that. but him self as a fighter is just hype to go along with his dumbass fan base. like i said how u gonna be a so called #1 pound for pound fighter (not now but in 09/2010)and u wont accept any drug tests for a fight? what kind of champion has a mentality like that? and then goes on to fight clottey? margarito and cotto at a CW?really? aside from being a decent puncher back in the day hes honestly not much anymore and it showed in the marquez and bradley fight which he clearly lost both. hes not even exciting any more. i hope marquez ends the hype fraud already and his unknowledable fans can part ways

Comment

Working...
                    X