Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan "I'd Love the Rematch with Garcia more than anything" (VIDEO)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Dreamer View Post
    That's right, I forgot about that. A rematch at 147 would still be a good confidence booster.
    For Khan maybe a confidence boost but Paulie was never in the fight, he got dominated by Khan in that one so I'm not sure if he'd want that fight again and risk his belt that way. Better for him to defend the title a few times first before taking a high risk fight with Khan.

Comment

khan has speed and that is it.

He has no chin, no dicipline, little power, has lost to 3 fighters who really arent anywhere near World Class. Roach did all he could.

I still cant believe in the buld up to the Garcia fight (after losing his previous fight) that he was talking up a fight with Mayweather. Come on man!!!

One of the golden rules in the fight game is not to look past ANY opponent, I believe Khan did that in both of his last two bouts.

Comment

first thing that struck me about that vid is that khan has massive nose!!!!

anyways khan has shown beforehand that when hes on form he can execute a game plan properly (fights with kotelnik, maidana and malignaggi showed that).

but i think after beating those guys khan felt as though he was better than he actually is and probably forgot what got him there in the first place. i think if he goes back to fighting smart he will beat alot of the top 10 guys....until he runs into a good boxer/puncher.

Comment

He kills Garcia in the rematch. You seen how round 1 went it would be 12 of those. Amir clear ud. Garcias daddy will not allow this rematch though as he doesn't want to see his son get killed which is fair enough I suppose

Comment

Originally posted by AS0S View Post
            He kills Garcia in the rematch. You seen how round 1 went it would be 12 of those. Amir clear ud. Garcias daddy will not allow this rematch though as he doesn't want to see his son get killed which is fair enough I suppose
            There is no way Khan could keep up that pace for 12 rounds and if you watch the first 2 rounds you can see it is not all 1 way and Garcia was working him out and looking to land a big shot.
            I think there is a good chance Garcia will rematch Khan if the money is big and I think Khan gets KOd again. Khan is fast but this flatters his real boxing skills which are limited he does not have the defence to avoid Garcia's hooks and you could also see Garcia can hit to the body.

Comment

Khan was hurt early on in like the second round (I think) he was shook all through his legs, after he felt the power he panicked and tried to war it out.. If you don't have a good chin chances are good that you will lose.

Comment

Originally posted by AS0S View Post
                killed = clear UD?!?!?

no need for a rematch....same thing will happen imo

Comment

Originally posted by hookoutofhell View Post
                  first thing that struck me about that vid is that khan has massive nose!!!!

anyways khan has shown beforehand that when hes on form he can execute a game plan properly (fights with kotelnik, maidana and malignaggi showed that).

but i think after beating those guys khan felt as though he was better than he actually is and probably forgot what got him there in the first place. i think if he goes back to fighting smart he will beat alot of the top 10 guys....until he runs into a good boxer/puncher.
                  Khan showed he can execute a game plan against fighters who are very limited in some way..When he fought good all around fighters he lost twice...It's harder to fight someone who can adjust..He has yet to show he can beat an all around fighter..

Comment

Khan wins a rematch, being too aggressive cost him the first time. He wouldn't make that mistake again.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      Khan wins a rematch, being too aggressive cost him the first time. He wouldn't make that mistake again.
                      Khan loses again. I commend his heart though.

Comment

Working...
                      X