Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Waits on Confirmation of 4th Pacquiao Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is why i hate pissboy ..like the lone purpose of his life is pacquaio..patheric lil crybaby...

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      this is why i hate pissboy ..like the lone purpose of his life is pacquaio..patheric lil crybaby...
      My problem is not so much he's a crybaby. It that he acts like this is the only good fight he must take. That **** is weak. He's not going **** but fighting cans ans waiting for pac. That's pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
        My problem is not so much he's a crybaby. It that he acts like this is the only good fight he must take. That **** is weak. He's not going **** but fighting cans ans waiting for pac. That's pathetic.
        for real , and he gets a pass everytime he does it and he does' it all the time....can you imagine if pac and floyd fighting the competition he fights?..my goodness

Comment

paquiao is done... so is JMM if he continues to fight tomato cans while waiting for pacquiao...

bottom line: both should just retire...

i will support the boycott on this piece of sheyt...

Comment

[IMG]http://cdn.*****************/instances/400x/24253242.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by ronnie_N. View Post
              paquiao is done... so is JMM if he continues to fight tomato cans while waiting for pacquiao...

bottom line: both should just retire...

i will support the boycott on this piece of sheyt...
              You should actually boycott the support of this piece of sheyt

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                Jmm is a Pacquiao stan

Comment

Marquez cant beat manny even they face 5 or more times..The style of marquez waiting when pac punch and counter him thats boring, another boring fights then after, he claim that he wins the fight cmmon...How can he beat Pac of hes style backing backing then waiting waiting boring boring we must boycot this...IF THERES NO GAYWEATHER PAC MUST RETIRE....

Comment

Originally posted by Manos_de_Piedra View Post
                    And you've never failed a gay test?
                    Oh ****

Comment

• Originally posted by tumhangkz View Post
                      Marquez cant beat manny even they face 5 or more times..The style of marquez waiting when pac punch and counter him thats boring, another boring fights then after, he claim that he wins the fight cmmon...How can he beat Pac of hes style backing backing then waiting waiting boring boring we must boycot this...IF THERES NO GAYWEATHER PAC MUST RETIRE....
                      EXACTLY

Even with ***** markez conterpunch no match fur manny flurry combo champion take fight sleep all rounds lolol gayweather

Comment

Working...
                      X